Survivor DC

Vysenya
Vysenya Member Posts: 11

Bruh. Every match I've played where Freddy had been the killer my teammates dc or suicide on hook. Why? Y'all really scared of Freddy with the long arms?

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

He’s boring to fight for a lot of people. No reason to DC but I does make sense

• FreddysMain
    FreddysMain Member Posts: 289

Long arm Freddy just wants hugs and I’ve had a few DC :/

• PureDoctorMain
    PureDoctorMain Member Posts: 341

At least give the man a hug before nerf goes through. Let him feel loved before they stab'em.

• scenekiller
    scenekiller Member Posts: 890

Nobody's scared of him, he's just a waste of time to play against in a majority of matches.

• NVerde
    NVerde Member Posts: 264

It's a consequence of a lot of Freddy games dragging on for ages, and people find it boring. I don't d/c when I am in a Freddy game but I wouldn't say he's particularly enjoyable to play against either.

• Zixology
    Zixology Member Posts: 1,062

Something about spawning in and knowing immediately that the match isn't going to be even slightly fun makes people want to find a different match.

When Freddy, Iri Head Cuntress, or Spirit cause someone to DC, I don't even get mad. I get it. I don't wanna be here either. I just go up to the hook and point.

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267

Because of the hits. It seems he has the worst hitboxes, in that it seems you will not get hit, but somehow he hits you.

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483

This is all that's keeping me from trying killers like Freddy or Spirit. I mean, it's hard enough to even play a legit match as Pig without people trying to boop every single match 🤦‍♂️ like please run away and let me chase you lol

• Vysenya
    Vysenya Member Posts: 11

Yeah you guys are right. I hate playing in a match with him because I know it's a waste of time but I've learned to enjoy being hit halfway across the map. Now I record what happened and then laugh.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,865

Literally just happened to me. One of my teammates DC’d on death hook against a Freddy.