Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How Mathieu?

Global
Global Member Posts: 770

They spoiled so much on new upcoming modes and the new chapter and Matty boy himself recoiled about xD Wonder if they got fired?

Comments

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355

Harsh. I dont think so xD

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@chococri said:
    Harsh. I dont think so xD

I like that they spoiled things but geesh man that was spoiled alot did give me hope on a possible kill with friends.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

@Global said:
    They spoiled so much on new upcoming modes and the new chapter and Matty boy himself recoiled about xD Wonder if they got fired?

Nah. Trust me, it was all scripted.

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355

@Kilmeran said:

@Global said:

Yeah I mean, they cant do that like nothing. It might be scripted or at least they had permission to say such things in a stream.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited October 2018

@chococri said:

@Kilmeran said:

@Global said:

Yeah I mean, they cant do that like nothing. It might be scripted or at least they had permission to say such things in a stream.

Most definitely. They know what can be leaked and what can't. Those three are the Game Lead and Department Directors. Heck, in many studios they're usually part of the group that determines what can and cannot be revealed in general.

They played it the way they did just for some low-key dramatic reaction. Something to keep the stream interesting.

• projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671

spoiling builds hype. and has prompted me to not spend bp haphazardly so i can get streamers/pudding