If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Which crypt tv skin is the best?

Options
IWasLeft2Die
IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

Which one do you like the best?

Which crypt tv skin is the best? 40 votes

Mordeo/Huntress
15%
GeneralVFobboMan_of_trianglesGannTMTheArbiter[Deleted User] 6 votes
Birch/Hag
25%
AdelooAhoyWolfMooksGlamourousLeviathanMarc_go_soloHex_LlamaWishIcouldmainDistortedDream[Deleted User]Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc 10 votes
Look See/Doctor
60%
RizzoDimekRainbowPatooieTragicSolitudeWaffleFalafelTaigaCornpopers_EvanInsaneCoastermagicmaster2020IAmShadowZzzCrowmanDerZuntorGizziCrypticghoulZestyBoobaQwQwHerachi_SakuraThr_ustKirkylad 24 votes

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,532
    Options
    Look See/Doctor

Look-See looks the best to me.

Ya see what I did there?

• IWasLeft2Die
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Look See/Doctor

I think the Look see has the coolest looking one but it does feel the least appropriate one out of the 3.

Birch naturally fits Hag but I think it's so natural that the change feels super minimal.

Mordeo looks cool but the axe is too much in the way

• Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc
    Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc Member Posts: 137
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Birch/Hag

Why is nobody talking about hags cosmetic? Her’s look super cool and I love it very much, probably the most underrated outfit in the Crypt TV set.

• IWasLeft2Die
    Options
    Look See/Doctor

Hers is the least noticeable while playing killer honestly (besides on a clone) which is why I dont like it as much

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options
    Birch/Hag

I like Hag's cosmetic the most, But Doctor's is cool also.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    Options
    Look See/Doctor

I would have said huntress but the fact that her weapon blocks half the screen ruins it for me.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,292
    Options
    Birch/Hag

I think Mordeo looks great, but the weapon is blocking the view and I don’t okay Huntress so don’t care that much.

Look-See is also great! I don’t know how fitting his powers are for a doctor legendary skin though? Maybe one of these days I should start watching CryptTV videos?

Hag for me is the best. It looks so naturally fitting, I love the birch look generally and it is mix and matchable!

• IWasLeft2Die
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Look See/Doctor

I just started watching them.

Mordeo was pretty good overall. Definetly made you uncomfortable at times but was intriguing.

Birch was not that interesting to me. Not a whole lot happened in it.

Look see was pretty great and the scariest of the 3 to me. Look see doesn't have powers like doctor. Although it's another license, I'd almost put freddy or demogorgon as better fits .

I'll likely check out other ones but those were the ones I've watched so far

Post edited by IWasLeft2Die on