Everyone Play Omega Camp Twins To Protest This Joke of a Nerf

This Twins nerf is repulsive. The Twins already leaned towards a slug/proxy camping playstyle, but it wasn't the only thing they could do. Being able to chain attacks on injured survivors was fun and if they were fast the others could squash you. You could chase with Victor and be a threat. Now when you down an injured survivor with Victor, he stands completely still for 5 years begging to be squashed. This leaves only the proxy camping, best slugger in the game playstyle the make the Twins hellish to go against. Everyone play Twins with this only viable playstyle to protest this awful nerf. Give Victor his power back. You're punished enough as is with him being gone for 30 seconds every time you use him.

Comments

• Polishnope
    Polishnope Member Posts: 130

i Like how this post is above post about how twins/freddy are boring

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Why does every killer nerf come with some ridiculous call to action against survivors

I'm sorry to inform you of this but bhvr does not actually care if you facecamp or tunnel survivors or hit them on hook or whatever. If you did get enough people to join in to showcase the twins' excellent camping skills you might succeed in getting them nerfed again though.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Hah! You can't make me spend money on that abortion of a chapter. I played the PTB, I won't be fooled.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,933
    edited May 2021

Camp as much as you want to. Maybe they'll nerf the Twins even more. lol

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,771

See this needs me to play as Twins and honestly I'm not sure I can be asked

• Bumbus
    Bumbus Member Posts: 600

... so we'll just play as usual?