Back here with some more STATS that I've gathered (post DS nerf)(pre 4.7.0)

Options

as promised here again with more stats, gathered from 52 games played as killer (was supposed to be 50 but didnt wanna screw up the accuracy so i included those 2).

here's the link to the last post if you are interested: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237753/some-stats-before-the-new-chapter-pre-nerfed-ds/p1

So here's an overview on the general stats. a damn good killrate of 93 percent is an improvement from the last time.

Now we go to the top survivor perks,

as expected DS is no longer the top perk but it didn't just disappear as the forum posts makes one believe, it went from 1st to 4th but the amount of DS i ate after the nerf went down like 95 percent, now i have to go out of my way to eat it, it's almost as if i never tunneled in the first place. Surprisingly WGLF made it to the top list out of nowhere, other than that everything else is the same.

My top used perks, mostly played deathslinger and didn't have that many good perks on him so i took NOED with me till i got them other than that everything else doesn't stand out that much

My rank and the average rank i played against. overall good matchmaking, most were in my ranks and usually the rainbow teams were SWF so matchmaking can't really be blamed there.

Many hatch escapes which is fair play but my kill rate would be even higher if they had not happened :((

Thats the end of the stats, I'm going to keep gathering them for those who like seeing stats regularly :)

now again some words from me, NOED is completely fair IMO as i there is already many perks and even an item designated to counter totems, if you get hit with it often and don't like it maybe change the Iron will and dead hard to detectives hunch and small game. The endgames is still considered "The game", you are still playing even after the gens are done so don't think your win got robbed.

i wasn't really a deathslinger fan before but this time i got the urge to play him and fortunately did good with him, i even had a 33 winstreak but i lost it.

got much less hate messages this time around but the ones i got were straight up stupid, like if you don't have anything to say after the match don't drag down my IQ just to understand what your saying.

here's some bonus toxic chats, for some reason what ever i do is considered tunnel and camp and somehow i never get punished for it.

:((((

Comments

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    Options

DS still a good perk check. People that complain about the nerf abused it check. Does any information actually matter nope. Does rank matter nope.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

DS is actually better as a guaranteed endgame escape perk because people won't waste it earlier by trying to get grabbed off a gen or something

Which was obnoxious but never the best use for it honestly

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Only 18 killer perks? Damn nobody wants to use lesser used perks. I always love using perks like oppression and Gearhead for fun

• Farshad7913
    Farshad7913 Member Posts: 58
    Options

those are the perks i used on 4 killers so you wont see much variety.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803
    Options

I’m not sure putting killer perk stats or killer played stats is that useful to anyone if you only played killer games, tbh. They don’t actually represent anything except what you personally like to play.

• _VTK_
    _VTK_ Member Posts: 383
    Options

Nice stats. But where are the killers that claim to escape 110% of their games when playing survivor?

• FatallyIconic
    FatallyIconic Member Posts: 270
    Options

When i play solo survivor, survivor escape rate is like 1% lmao

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    Options

The number of Self-Care users disgusts me.

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628
    Options

Its good to see the matchmaking aspect. It shows that over the 52 games, matchmaking was decent for the analysis. His own stats is more flexing though lol

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628
    Options

Good analysis! Just a few points for constructive criticism:

1. You should have a comparison of stats before and after. Paragraph is okay but seeing even simple columns (perk, former rank, current rank, rank change) would visualize it.

2. I would keep your eyes on Lucky Break and Iron Will climbing quickly. These two may climb quickly.

3. Do you happen to have map data? It's would be interesting to see if graphical updates have had an impact on game. Coldwind is so different now (not necessarily layout, but overall tone). I'd be interested in seeing if brighter map benefits killers (nice try hiding Blendette!) Or survivors (stealthy killers struggle more)

• Farshad7913
    Farshad7913 Member Posts: 58
    Options
    1. i did link my previous stats so people could check them out but if it helps more i can do that for the next one.
    2. i will keep an eye on it for sure, Iron will was always in the top tho.
    3. unfortunately the site im using to save my stats doesnt have a place to save map related data.