Killers (& Survivors): Who do you ship?

Options
Kate_Main_01
Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504

Previously I asked which Survivors you guys shipped and got so many fun answers! Now I'd like to know which Killers you ship! 😍 (feel free to ship Killers x Survivors too!)

I ship...

Nurse x Pyramid Head - maybe this is just because of the nurses from S.H. but it just clicks in my mind.

Trickster x Kate - they are both modern day, they are both celebrities, she toured in Asian circuits... I could totally see those two having met and had a fling when they were alive! It also would be such a menacing take to have opposing lovers trapped in the fog.

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,520
    Options

While I don’t really do shipping Jeff and Jane would be my favourite. They are both artistic and their personalities would compliment each other well

Feel free to kille me all Jeff x Kate people but this is clearly better

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

I don't really ship anyone, It's lowkey dumb

Survivors hardly know each other. Not to mention, they trying to survive, not to ######### each other, unlike horror movie teens from 90s.

Like, seriously. Imagine you barely escaped psycho with chainsaw and arrived to campfire. Your hands are shaking, blood pulses inside your head, but you still alive. The only thing you want - or, better say, capable of - just sit and watch campfire. The same campfire, which you hate the most, as it's a symbolic reminder that you can't escape for real. You know exactly, that this campfire is fake, just like all your hopes, since you tried to burn your hand with it.

But, still, you can't stop watching it. You aren't bold enough to look away. If you look away, you might catch eye-contact with someone, who wasn't as lucky as you and couldn't escape chainsaw psycho. You can't help but wonder, is it your fault. Maybe you were able to save them?

You trying your best to help others. Not because you like them, or they like you. Simply because you want to remember that there is something human left in you. Because it's right thing to do, even if you never see them in the fog again. Like it usually happens.

But last time... You couldn't help. And this thought haunts you. that partially because of you someone was chainsawed in half.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

who doesn't ship blight x demo

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,848
    Options

Tapp x Huntress

• N0IDEA
    N0IDEA Member Posts: 149
    Options

But talking about ships...

Joey and Sue are just being the third wheel of Legion,while Frank and Julie are a couple

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,207
    Options

Freddy x Pig is my favourite ship.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

Steve and Me

• AnneBonny
    Options

glad to see no one has said spirit x oni

• AnneBonny
    Options

god damn it

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    edited May 2021
    Options
  • ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877
    Options

God where do we begin...

First off, David isn't with Dwight and that's a fact. David is either with Felix, Steve, or Feng.

Deathslinger is with Bill and anybody who says otherwise belongs in the mental asylum. The only acceptable alternative is Bill with Oni, or Bill with Steve.

Yui and Zarina are already planning their wedding. If you have objections you can forever hold your peace to the grave.

Adam and Jeff are eloping to Italy. They'll probably follow Jane and Elodie or Kate. Nea and Felix are already in Paris.

Feng is literally a gamer girl so she's gonna have a lot of guys to pick from, but Dwight looks like the kind of guy who watches Belle Delphine's streams regularly so he's a candidate for that.

Demo is too hot to date any of these filthy casuals. He's saving himself for when he meets the perfect man. He tried a blind date with Pyramid Head, set up by their mutual friend Hag, but unfortunately sword-in-the-abdomen is not one of Demo's kinks.

Ghostface could get it on with anybody, cocky little teabagger is a pretty diverse match.

Plague devoted her life to Christ and is probably celibate, but once she hits middle age she's gonna rethink all of her life choices and try to look like Kate.

Rin has some very serious daddy issues and so might make a good fit with Slinger, although I'm not sure if she's a fan of harpoon-in-your-chest play.

Nurse is obviously into choking, and Dwight always looks like he's being choked. Match made in heaven.

• Kate_Main_01
    Options

It's a silly thread meant to be amusing!

But actually there is a reason why sex is so prominent in the horror genre. When human beings go through difficult, traumatic, and terrifying experiences their bodies release a lot of the same chemicals that are released during sex. Horror movies have always been good date movies for a reason!

Another more serious example is soldiers during times of war. Romance and/or sex is a pleasurable distraction. Prostitution and wartime/soldiers have always gone hand-in-hand for that very reason. Some military bases have historically had brothels on their grounds while other times (like WW2 especially) sex workers would rush to cities where soldiers would be stationed because they knew they'd make money easily there.

So actually if history and biology have taught us anything it's that these Survivors would absolutely be involved in trysts with one another. Also, keep in mind that a lot of these Survivors have been doing this for quite awhile. Feng, for example, is from the 90's. She's been at this for over thirty years. Getting chainsawed isn't a big deal anymore. That's just Tuesday.

• Kate_Main_01
    Options

That mental image is cursed. Cursed! 🤣

Deathslinger x Bill ... LOL I can't with that grandpa pair. I don't know which is worse, Blight x Demo or Cowboy Grandpa x Army grandpa.

Dwight x Kate is my ultimate Survivor ship. But I kind of love Dwight x Nurse for Survivor/Killer. He's just endlessly scared and chewing his nails in the corner as she fade blinks around the Coldwind Farmhouse tidying up and shrieking at him for having forgotten to grab something from another map during his last trial. LOL

• JinxMcCrackers
    JinxMcCrackers Member Posts: 2
    Options

I know I’m not the only one who ships this since there is some people talking about the ship, barely any though, but I really ship Trickster x Ghostface. I don’t know why, but something just feels right about that. They’d hate each other first because they want to have more attention, but they come to terms and eventually realize they have deeper feelings for the other than they thought. Also really love Yui x Spirit <3 it’s literally beautiful and so cute like oh my god. I like Quentin x David too, as well as Jake x Dwight and Jake x Claudette. Also I don’t know why but I ship Laurie x Nea. I don’t know, they both just seem so badass and look like they’d get along.

• Hal_Renaldi
    Hal_Renaldi Member Posts: 1
    Options

I actually had a dream of Yui and Felix and since then I’ve been shipping them. Haha. They’re from way to different worlds and cultures, yet, that’s why I found them incredibly attractive to ship. I suppose I dreamt about them since both are my main survs.

David and Kate also make a great couple! Opposite poles compliment each other better! I imagine Kate bringing David’s best side and him being protective over her.

Killers I truly don’t ship, it’s hard for me to do so, yet, I can see Jiwoon with Yui or Feng, asian modern culture in every side.

• Kate_Main_01
    Options

That's adorable. I could see some major opposites attract chemistry between Yui and Felix, though I think he's married and has a kid so that does make that a lot less cute. 😅

• Kate_Main_01
    Options
  • Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

None of the survivors time period has been confirmed.

• Kate_Main_01
    Options

That's fine - that was hardly what that response was about. 😊 Contextual clues date Feng and cosmetics date Feng to the 90's or early 2000's but what we were talking about was romance and sexuality in stressful environments.

But as I said before the point of this thread is a silly and light hearted discussion regardless.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options

Ik this might not work due to, iirc, Frank and Julie dating, but I like Frank x Joey.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

Sorry if I came off as aggressive it wasn't my intention.

As for ships I'm up for anything with a small guy/ big guy dynamic like dwight/ trapper, jake/Myers and jake/ph.

• Foxy_Teltac
    Foxy_Teltac Member Posts: 277
    Options

Frank and Joey in the Legion, I know lore wise it wouldn't make that much sense but I just like the idea that those two are having gay antics outside trials

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options

I do ship Joey x Frank from Legion a lot since I saw a manga of them both.

Also, I do feel like shipping Trickster x Ghostface because they have very self centered personalities so I feel like it should be interesting.

PH and David should work together as well since they are very beefy and can go to the gym together, so why not?

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Frank is straight though, he's dating Julie.

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Well Sally Smithson and Philip Ojomo are dating, (yes the valentine was canon) so there's that which is interesting, I also considered Huntress and Trapper, since both are elite hunters, and are very strong.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,155
    edited June 2021
    Options

Personally I ship any and all survivors with those hooks that are scattered around the maps

Just don't ask what happens to them when they go on their third date.

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759
    Options

Pyramid Head and Nemi

or

Pyramid Head and Oni

dont hate me : (

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    Options