Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who's your favorite youtuber?

Vyne456
Vyne456 Member Posts: 848

When I had that thought of this question, my favorite youtuber's are LARRAY, Markipiler, LaurenzSide, Ohmwrecker. LARRAY was so dang funny when he fights with 10 year olds on roblox. and Markipiler has some funny humor when it comes to him being stuck in a puzzle. LaurenzSide playing like Sims 4 and some games like her suggestive humor, and Ohmwrecker playing dead by daylight daily.

I wonder what youtubers you liked over the past or recent years, LaurenzSide being a Sims 4 playthrough with mods and other designs for custom content, Markipiler playing any kind of horror games, and Ohmwrecker being a little funny, and then I laughed my ass when LARRAY trying to be funny and the fighting with 10 year olds in some games like roblox, fortnite, and club penguin.

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Mark Dice.

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

Stampylongnose

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Markiplier

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,508

Monto.

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226

Me of course lol...

But yeah i watch the likes of ohmwrecker, h20 delirious and that lot and outside xbox/xtra,

Ohmwrecker for his dbd stuff mostly but watch some of his other stuff

H20 Delirious and that lot i watch most of all their stuff ever since early days of gta

Well outside xbox/xtra even though they are mostly lists they Livestream different games and they and i do enjoy their humour. The also do dungeons and dragons streams that i watch (im not even a dnd fan)

There are a few others i watch but not as much as them.

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588

My self <3

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

The JRM. Well-mannered and funny.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,166

My top YouTubers currently:

1. Ohmwrecker - Fun to watch and immerses himself in the games he plays.

2. GrayStillPlays - Does impossible challenges with a dose of humour and a galaxy-sized bucket full of Masochism.

3. NewLegacyInc - Primarily deals in wrestling games, absolutely hilarious and do a lot of charity streams. Even get certain wrestlers like Colt Cobana, Xavier Woods and Dakota Kai on occassion.

4. jmwFILMS - Primarily does GTA roleplay with unsuspecting players and actors involving bizaar situations. San Andreas has been hit by everything from Godzilla and SCPs to bungled robberies and homeless people setting up their own autonomous state. So many strange tales! Funny too.

5. IGP - Really gets immersed in his games, and often plays alongside IcyCaress. Focuses on horror and dramatic games.

6. CJUGames - A really great and entertaining let's player. Very British in humour and timing.

7. MissScarletTanager - Now mainly does streams, but have always found her quite bubbly and knowledgeable about the games she plays.

8. Gab Smolders - Formerly GirlGamerGab, she does a lot of Japanese translation games and survival horror. She's the most well-known of my picks, I think.

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848

That's nice to hear you some of you like the same youtuber that I like. 😉