Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Bug- killer bodyblock hook, can't be unhooked by any angle

tiredCalico
tiredCalico Member Posts: 8

Just had a match with a face camping leigon, which happens, and is fine however, he found a spot to stand close enough where the other three survivors got no unhook prompt no matter the angle. I was on xbox but this killer was pc, and I do have a clip recorded so it can be seen that my swf was trying.

Its definitely repeatable, I got someone unhooked in the same spot right before, but only because leigon hit me instead of the person on the hook, so I could go through them for the save.

I know this isn't intentional, because otherwise I'd be hearing about it being a strategy of some kind. In addition, this was on autohaven. I can provide the clip but I don't have a way to blur out names.

1 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Thank you for the report.

Comments

• tiredCalico
    tiredCalico Member Posts: 8

Sure, I dont remember which autohaven it was, but I'll share a link to my clip. Trying to upload it directly is a little weird.

Right before this they were doing it to another survivor but I got them off after they turned and hit me, unfortunately they figured out that if they don't smack no one else has access. The other survivors save yui were in my group and didn't even get a prompt to try.