Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Beautiful Experience game recomendations?

VESSEL
VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

I'm not in a good place, and DBD is the last thing I can play rn.

Anyone have some good, chill, and maybe even beautiful games to recommend? thanks everyone in advance

Comments

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483

Immortals: Fenyx Rising was a breath of fresh air for me

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

What kind of game have you in mind? I mean what genre or type you are mostly interested at? Is it have to be online or single is open to you. If you gave that indromation I can give you some advice.

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226

If your looking for a beautiful game to play may i suggest Beyond Eyes.

The art style is just breath taking and the tail behind it is just so good.

Here is the description of the game.

"The game showcases how a ten-year-old girl named Rae, who has lost her sight due to an accident with fireworks, interacts with the world around her.[1] The world initially appears to be all white, but certain objects are highlighted when Rae touches them. Sound is an important element of the game, giving the player an idea of where certain objects are located. Challenges include deciding if the sound of cars is distant enough to safely cross the road.[1] Beyond Eyes fits into a genre of walking simulator games that tell a story, and much like a blind person must memorise their environment, the game tries to show how sound memory for a blind person feels."

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Ori and the blind forest.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Depends on what you're looking for, but I recommend Subnautica. It's a beautiful, open world survival game.

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231
    edited May 2021

I really love:

• The vanishing of Ethan Carter
    • What remains of Edith Finch
    • Dear Esther
    • Firewatch
    • Gone home
    • Everybody's gone to the rapture
    • Last day of June
    • The Painscreek Killings
    • Draugen

But some of them are kinda sad, so since I don't know what's going on in your life I'm not sure, if these are the games for you right now.

Post edited by Paina on
  • Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,169

Firstly, I hope you find your way out of that dark place. Best wishes.

Secondly, here are some games that may help:

• Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

• Unravel

• Ori and the Blind Forest

• Flower

• Gris

• Child of Light

• Never Alone

• Journey

• Chicory

• A Boy and his Blob

• Super Mario Galaxy

• Abzu

• VESSEL

I think I'm looking for more single player stuff right now. Multiplayer is always competetive and stressful for me (unless it's like co-op only)

• VESSEL
  • CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

Maybe you should play games like simulators which I found them nice like shop simulator and etc...

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,927

My go to game to relax in is Subnautica & currently the follow up Below Zero. I spend hours exploring there and building my base without even progressing the storyline, I find it very relaxing...except when I play whilst having a glass of wine, and forget to save and lose 4 hours of base building progress :(

• VESSEL

Literally Death Stranding is my favorite game ever aha!

A lot on the list I'm already aware of. Might be fun getting into the sims if I can actually find a price that isn't extortionate

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

If you love 3D platformers (such as Super Mario 64 or Banjo-Kazooie), I'd recommend A Hat in Time. It's amazing, beautiful, and very fun.

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830

If you just want to chill and have a good, relaxing time try Steep, you just ski around, looking at the scenery and maybe doing some tricks.

You can also fly around with a suit, descover new areas etc.. Really fun when you are stressed

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804
    edited May 2021

Believe it or not i recommend playing Hollow Knight, at least the first hour of it

The main reason? Greenpath

Just imagine it

You go through the Forgotten Crossroads, you've just beaten the first (or second depending on your pathing) boss, False Knight, you've gone through the Ancestral Mound and gotten the Vengeful Spirit spell as your reward, and use it to kill the first Elder Baldur in the game by waiting for it to spawn normal Baldurs, then shooting it with Vengeful Spirit

You backtrack and find the 2nd Elder Baldur that was previously blocking your path, you kill it the same way as the first and move on ahead

Suddenly the screen shifts to a more greenish hue, you see vegetation and plant-life take over and replace the cobbles and stone of the Crossroads, you hear bubbling and sizzling noises of acidic water, and your ears are blessed with the opening of this song

It moved me to tears on my first playthrough, moved me to tears on the second, and probably still will move me and put a smile on my face in future playthroughs, i envy the people who have not played this game yet because they get to experience this moment for the first time while i no longer can

If you don't want to continue playing this admittedly challenging game after this moment, i understand, but please, PLEASE play to this moment at least