Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What games are you looking forward to?

Paina
Paina Member Posts: 231
edited May 2021 in Off-topic

Are there any games you are already looking forward to play, no matter when the are going to be released?

I really cant wait for:

• Sons of the forest
  • Far Cry 6
  • the Outlast Trials
  • Payday 3

I've always wanted to play Outlast with a friend, so I hope I don't have to wait too long for Outlast Trials :(

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    1. Payday 3
    2. Far cry 6
    3. Dying light 2
    4. Lego Star Wars the sky Walker saga

That’s it for now

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Resident Evil 4 Remake

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Back4Blood

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306

Back 4 Blood and Scorn.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Dying Light 2, Aliens Fireteam, Back 4 Blood, and RE4 Remake.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,139
    • Dying Light 2
    • Succubus
    • Paranoid

The big one is Dying Light 2. Freakin' love the first one. I have a lot of games I already own that I haven't played yet, so I don't pay much attention to upcoming games unless it's a sequel.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,166

Ones I'm looking forward to:

• Scorn

• As Dusk Falls

• Martha Is Dead

• Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition

• Bleak Faith: Forsaken

• Open Roads

• State of Decay 3

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

Evil Dead the Game - love Evil Dead. Hoping if game does well maybe they'll re-release the older Evil Dead games from ps2.

Maneater DLC Truth Quest - I know it's not a new game but I loved playing Maneater so I super excited there will be a DLC coming out.

Horizon Forbidden West - really enjoyed Zero Dawn and its DLC so I'm looking forward to the new game. Will probably be a bit after release before I play it though because even though last I saw they were going to release it on ps4 I want to wait until I have a ps5 to play it.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors - I am beyond excited that this is being re-released on ps4. I LOVED this game as a kid on Sega. Now if only they would also re-release Haunting starring Polterguy. 😍

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Dying Light 2, Back 4 Blood, and the RE4 Remake.