Theory about the next chapter.

Options
ItzZane_
ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

So DBDLeaks found 3 DLCs on steam, What i personally think.

DLC 1: Leon & Mr X

DLC 2: Jill & Nemesis

DLC 3: Legendary skins for chris & claire

The thing that supports this theory Is that both mathieu and dave said:

"Players can expect a chapter packed with iconic content and novel ways to sacrifice or survive inspired by the renowned franchise"

So? What do you guys think?

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,820
    Options

I'm going for Nemesis as the killer. When it says there will be novel ways to sacrifice, I wonder if Nemesis can infect a survivor that can turn them into a zombie.

I'd love this idea, because I've always envisioned an idea for Silent Hill 4: The Room of Walter being a killer and bringing back fallen survivors as ghosts. This could also make the game rather tense, especially in the late stages.

There could also be a ton of cosmetic options:

• Nemesis could have all sorts of legendary cosmetics, due to all the Tyrants, William Birkin, etc..

• The nurse could have one of the sister legendary outfits from RE8. Maybe even change the teleport effect to one with flies.

• Adiris could have a Lady Dimitrescu skin

• Dwight with a Brad Vickers skin.

• Feng with an Ada Wong skin.

• David as Barry Burton.

• The Hag with a traditional zombie skin.

• Demogorgon could have a Hunter skin.

I'm almost more excited for those options than the chapter itself, and I'm very excited for the chapter.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Hopefully I hope it's the way you mentioned, but if it's 3 dlcs, 1 is the chapter, 2 could be legendary cosmetics, skins of all the iconic heroes of the RE games and the 3rd, I think it could be different moris for the killers, I mean, I saw a long time ago that the developers want to include new forms of deaths, I doubt that is that.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

Since demo is licensed i feel like Blight instead of demo would be better