The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Aside from spirit and freddy who is in most need of a rework.

2»

Comments

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Sorry, but I don't see many people saying Wraith needs his power tweaked (aside from the people who think Wraith is too strong).

You sneak up on people and uncloak. Your uncloak isn't always a guaranteed hit because survivors can utilize pallets and windows. Nothing about that 1v1 interaction seems boring.

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088

Myers is the one most in need of a rework of all the killers.

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843

Twin were fine before they start punishing killer for using them optimally now they want the player to camp with viktor the chamge feel like that

• Frontdoor6
    Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 609
    edited May 2021

Those guys are fine as they are

Its Trickster that needs a rework or buffs next.

• Shooby
    Shooby Member Posts: 226

Spirit may not need reworked... Her power is unique and thematic since the DbD designers love it that way. But to say that she is fine is just wrong. She needs looked at in some way, and that shouldn't even be in question.

• Artemisha
    Artemisha Member Posts: 401

Agree. I like to play against nurse and hate playing against a spirit.

And it's not just you. In many games vs spirit people suicide on first hook. It's so frustrating to play vs her.

• Micheal
    Micheal Member Posts: 288

Legion and Ash Williams

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,078

Nurse. You just can't beat what she brings to the table with her noclipping ability. No other killer comes close to her level of power. Keep an aspect of teleportation to her power, but she needs a total rework.

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,976

Except that even then its not really a good reason. Even assuming Infinite T3 Myers with Tombstone, you need 3 people to do that. But even assuming that scenario:

Billy can bodyblock for instadowns.

Plague can bodyblock for full infection.

Bubba can bodyblock for instadowns.

Twins can trap multiple injured survivors in an area, ending the game.

Trapper can place a trap on you.

Ghostface can stalk you too.

Piggy can down and trap you with extremely dirty addons that are arguably more powerful as Tombstone, because at least Tombstone has counterplay by jumping in lockers where Pig's addons literally require you to be lucky.

Oni being able to bodyblock you while injured gets his power very easily.

So even in the worst case scenario, doesnt make sense. T3 myers isnt that hard to counterplay compared to some other killers as Myers cannot walk faster than 115%. The collision doesnt make sense.

• Predated

I know Scott's arguments, luckily for me, Scott isnt the authority on killers. Myers is objectively worse than Legion, but he argues Myers is better. Legion at least can use his power to reduce distance and get easy downs, Myers is forced to close the distance by holding W. Legion can use perks to heavily support his power, Myers doesnt really have that. Legion can use his power to quickly traverse the map, Myers cant do anything near that.

Legion is fine. He is counterintuitive to play, but far from weak or bad.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Legion can't use his power for distance.

He gains no distance by doing that.

• Predated

... You do realize he can run AND vault faster right? You close so much distance by simply using vaults to use a straight line as much as possible rather than snaking around obstacles, practically doubling the amount of distance you need to walk. Most maps arent open fields where all you can do is hold W. There are obstacles with vaults you can use. Being able to vault through windows. Not even including the fact that you reach objectives quicker before your power runs out, allowing you to get a Pop off where other killers would not.

But even assuming its a full straight lines, there are addons and perks that aid you in it for an increased speed or decreased fatique. Which Myers does not have access to. Let alone that if you hit a survivor before your power runs out, you can double the amount of time it takes before you get fatique, meaning even more distance without increasing fatique.

Just as you can use your power to get ahead of a survivor to bodyblock a pallet or window that would otherwise extend a chase, which he cant do if he just holds W, thus gaining distance.

But if you are going to assume Legion at his worst, I will use Myers at his worst:

You walk at 105% and can only get faster by reaching T2 which requires you to stalk a survivor. Meaning you cannot do #########. You dont have a lunge either so the only way to guarantee stalk is by brute forcing and stalk as long as you can. Excluding addons, just as you excluded addons for Legion.

I must remind you here, that Scott is defending Myers quite strongly, even though Legion at least can use his power a lot more beneficially than Myers.

Again, does Legion need slight addressing? Definitely. I dont think a missed or hit basic attack should reduce the time for his power.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Trapper. He's the second weakest killer in the game, only beat by Legion. Legion, however, at least doesn't need to cross the map for their power.

• odra
    odra Member Posts: 369

in case of this it is you that should provide data. you're the one that state spirit is fine while majority of player said isn't you're the one making statement. dont turn this into logical fallacy

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,594

Me not, Twins are one of the more interesting killers, and maybe one of the most versatile ones. I use Victor for scouting, chasing, defending a gen, there are many more ways to use the two than just slugging all. Only when I struggle really hard I may switch to some more slugging, but thats usually also enabled by survivors not healing.

• theplaggg
    theplaggg Member Posts: 267

Legion, Pig, Myers and Trickster.

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843

Maybe if people would not suicide against spirit the survivor could have a chance. But in a early 3v1 no way survivor win that unless the play hide and seek all game and take all the time in the world to finish the gen

• Zenro
    Zenro Member Posts: 319

Trapper 100% his kit is so outdated and takes so much time. Myers also just to update him. If we are talking total overhaul probably Legion, just dont know what they would do

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,890

I feel like Trapper is the one in most dire need of a rework. He doesn't even have the bag as base kit.