Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Lag issues with FPS

GhostedLee
GhostedLee Member Posts: 2

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to fix FPS from being high. I'm a PS4 player and tonight I've been having issues with lag caused by FPS since most the time it's 500 and sometimes it goes up. I don't have anything running in the background, Im not installing anything I even tried to restart, rest and turn off the PS4. I'm still having bad lag issues. I was In a match were I was across the map but was hit by the killer and sent back to the other side of the map and when I was playing as killer I went to down someone and It gave the sound that I did hit him but I lagged and he was up running around before disappearing completely and was at the exit gate on the other side of the map. I really don't know if it's my side either with my PS4 messing up or if it's my wifi or if it's all on DBD's server side. Help with this would be very appreciated as I really do want to play the game without any lag!

Comments