If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I feel bad for cannibal, hunters, and wraith

Options
Countfunkular
Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
Just like the title says I slowly but surely feel pretty bad for them. Let me explain why.
1. The cannibal and Huntress are literally mentally challenged.

Okay this one pretty much goes without saying but those two are mentally challenged.
Leatherface has stated in the movies multiple times to be the medical term known as #########. In the movies he proves this time and time again. Yes he's a good killer but that's mostly because he had to many years to learn and a family that taught him. 

Huntress has been orphaned. She had to grow up in the wilderness on her own. This means she hasn't really had any contact with the outside world unless they walked into her domain. Hunting is literally all she knows. Yes she kidnapped little girls because she want to become a mother without knowing what that term actually means. Thus the little girls always died. Yes the huntress is mental for doing such a deed but she doesn't know any better.

To give you a better idea. What happens when Leatherface bumps into something while trying to chainsaw brush or when Hunters gets hit by a pallet. They both throw a temper tantrum like children. Even when they kill a Survivor out right it's not precise but much more of blind ignorance

For The Wraith I feel absolutely terrible for his circumstance because he killed his boss that tricked him to killing innocent people. To be honest I'm pretty sure that the entity snatched him up and turned him into that monster. It wasn't willingly but I'm pretty sure he broke eventually.

What do you think because maybe I'm the mental one but something doesn't quite sit right with their backstory stories.

Comments

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    Options
    Leather Face is ######### but that's no Excuse for face camping.
    He never went to school

Huntress isn't ######### she just never went to school think about it she killed dozens with just little knowledge 

Wraith just gave up after he killed his boss and joined the entity to kill others like him..

I think he killed Ace
  • Artangels
    Artangels Member Posts: 23
    Options

I feel it too, also feel for the Nurse and the Rin
    Sally in my opinion does not have a very clear idea of what she's doing, I think inside her she still believes she's just a nurse trying to help others, she just totally lost her sanity. Rin for obvious reasons, the hag as well