Survivor mains: Who do you main/play?

wishwon
wishwon Member Posts: 73
edited May 2021 in General Discussions

This is not a question about who has the best perks and why you play them because of their perks, this question is directed toward people who already have a ton of teachables and just choose to play a certain survivor for another reason. The question for those people is this: what survivor do you play the most or main, and why?

Comments

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,797

I wouldn't consider myself a survivor main, but I play probably 75% survivor these days. I play all survivors more or less equally. First I'll play anyone with a daily or rift challenge, then I'll switch to the non-P3 50 character with the fewest yellow-or-better BP offerings left so that I can get them in a prestige-ready state (i.e. no yellow-or-better BP offerings left).

Once I have everyone P3 50 I'll probably just start working through all of my best BP offerings on my P3 characters so I can sink those BPs into non-P3 50 killer bloodwebs.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I'm not really a survivor main, but I do have every survivor teachable unlocked.

I main Ash, because, well, who wouldn't want to main someone that groovy?

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

Main Ash Williams. It is the hope of the survivors.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I currently have both Meg and Yui maxed out at P3 and I like playing both of them.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Usually Jane. But lately i´ve been playing David.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I have Quentin and Jane P3 50 all perks and am working on Jeff. I play these three almost equally but I’ve played Jane the most total

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

I'm a survivor main. The character I main is Adam and Elodie. I main Adam because I relate to his story In most ways. I'm a black male who's family and heritage if from Jamaica and I also take school seriously (I was a student teacher in high school)

I also main Elodie because of how stylish she is.

• TrogdorApocalypse
    TrogdorApocalypse Member Posts: 13

Usually Zarina, mostly because I can stand her screams when she gets hooked, and I don't mind the noises she makes when she is injured. It's mostly a sound thing for me. There are a few survivors that I don't like their sounds/grunts/screams, so I only play them if I have a daily.

• notlonely
    notlonely Member Posts: 391
    edited May 2021

I'm a proud Jane main myself. Along with Steve, I those are the only 2 survivors I have on P3. Right now I'm leveling up certain characters who are low but as soon as I finish I'll prestige Quentin too, becoming a main of him in the process.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Freddy and Kate. Both are so perfect.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

Kate Denson

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,581

Not exactly a survivor main, but I usually play Quentin.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    edited May 2021

I'm a huge Silent Hill fan since I'm a teenager. So, as I started to play DBD after the Silent Hill chapter release (and as my partner gifted it to me pretty quickly), I always have been a Cheryl main.

Also, Cheryl (who will always be Heather to me) is my favorite character. I discovered Silent Hill when I was a teenager. I think I was like 17. I went into a group of French content creators. One of them was making a Silent Hill 3 playthrough.

I watched Silent Hill 1 and 2 after that. I played them a bit, but I was too scared to finish them.

The reason I main Cheryl!

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Zarina. I like pretty much everything about her, and I sympathize a lot with her story.

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588
    edited May 2021

I Main Elodie and then I play Claudette

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

Claudette,Jane,Heather and I'm interested in buying Zarina next!

No I can't pick one they're all too good

• GingerBeard
    GingerBeard Member Posts: 272

Lisa, but I really like Yun-Jin Lee's blue legendary outfit so i've been swapping back and forth between the two.

• ManOMaker
    ManOMaker Member Posts: 284

I currently main Zarina because not to many people play her and shes also very quiet.

• scenekiller
    scenekiller Member Posts: 890

Cheryl: Huge SH fan, plus her P3 outfit is one of, if not, the best P3s in the game

Laurie: Similar to Cheryl - huge Halloween fan as well, and her P3 (minus the head, sub with the gold locks) is also great

Claudette: my first character I ever played in DBD, the first character I got all teachables on, the first character I bought a cosmetic for. Just a lot of nostalgia attached to her, plus I try to help get rid of the "Blendette" stereotype lol

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267

Not a main, but I do play survivor slightly more than killer. The survivor I main is Ace, why simple. He is quietest survivor overall. Nothing more or less.