Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Bots are here! Fresh material for the creations section

Drae
Drae Member Posts: 52

We tried many times to imagine a chapter with bot npcs built in, but the always felt out of context somehow. But now we know how bhvr will create their supporting bots, it is time to return on our bot ideas and spark a new flow of content. What are your first ideas? A bot for Legion to bring back their old flavor? Or maybe a remake of one of your old ideas?

Let's get started.

Comments

• CLB198
    CLB198 Member Posts: 315

I had a magician that used phantasms of him self to inflict statues, but it required the phantasms to chase survivors.

• B_Random
    B_Random Member Posts: 370

Give Pyramid Head Lying Fingures to roam around, but only with an Addon or so. Maybe.

• Kate_Main_01
    Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504

Rather than change an existing Killer I like the idea of bots being implemented in future Killers. I say this as someone who hasn't played against Nemesis yet - I could totally change my mind after the release next month.

Off of the top of my head... The Ventriloquist? A man or woman who deploys dolls/puppets which act as their eyes. I think for this it would be creepier and more menacing to see a higher number of bots but less of a physical threat and more of a monitoring system (maybe inflicting status effects on Survivors in their sights).

The picture is from Dead Silence (2007 movie) - but kind of aesthetically what I had in mind.