Pig rework

Pig Rework idea:

To me the pig does not feel enough like jigsaw so here are a few ideas to change that:

• The pig has 3 traps to choose from
  • This would work similarly to the new clown, who chooses from multiple bottles
  • The pig could have the OG reverse beartrap, the venus flytrap from saw 2, and the shotgun collar from saw 3 (specific trap doesn't matter I just like these)
  • Each does something a little different (Just potential idea, the concept of multiple traps with different purposes is the main point)
  • flytrap might activate on the next failed skill check and each failed skill check regresses the timer even more. It might also allow you to escape normally just not through the hatch
  • shotgun collar might activate on the next unhook and each unhook after regresses the timer. This one allows you to escape whenever however.

By giving each one a different ability you give the killer a choice based on how the survivors play. If they are constantly missing skill checks then the killer should use the flytrap, but if its late game, the reverse bear trap might be better to avoid escapes, and the collar might be awful, because everyone is one hook from death. Another way you could do this is with add ons much like freddy and his dream snares/pallets, but I feel that takes away from the decision. to balance you keep 4 trap limit but it can each be a different one, or each by the same one. Another Idea (a much worse one) is to have a Pyramid Head cage type thing. you send survivors to the rack (Saw 3) and it works like the cage. Again something like this would just improve that saw feeling that I feel the pig lacks. Again these ideas are cool and all but really the idea of multiple traps to choose from like clown and his bottles is what intrigues me the most.

Thoughts?