Options
Gazgemauch
Gazgemauch Member Posts: 39

thoughts on nemesis? 56 votes

he's too op
0%
haven't seen him/played as or against him
14%
[Deleted User]Francesco044TripleStealpiggygooikGuiltii[Deleted User][Deleted User]HaunterofShadows 8 votes
he's too weak
19%
GibberishAdelooTapeKnotIAmShadowZzzelpohThr_ustGazgemauchBigBallAvignonAlucardHellsingSirGando 11 votes
he's fun
62%
kodiakyBlueberryMiniPixelsDimekTheRockstarKnightA_Can_Of_Airmusstang62KeezoTaigaShdw_Voidanonymous31337Cornpopers_EvanPainaGlamourousLeviathanTatariuAwkward_FiendGreyBigfootMadLordJackChurchofPigLumionesty 35 votes
he's boring
3%
Hex_Llamaash13 2 votes

Comments

• Thr_ust
    Thr_ust Member Posts: 481
    Options
    he's too weak

He needs some tweaking but that’s what a PTB is for. But with some buffs I see him being a great addition to the roster

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293
    Options
    he's fun

Played him a bit and I like him, I think he is good, but he still needs some tweaking, the only problems I currently have with him apart from the obvious QoL stuff is that, either his power ist really buggy or the power description is translated very badly, because the description for his different tiers are completely wrong in German.

• TapeKnot
    TapeKnot Member Posts: 248
    edited May 2021
    Options
    he's too weak

He is fun, but he also feels a bit weak imo. His tentacle strike range is concerningly short, zombies are too RNG-dependent, and you barely get any mutation rate progress from destroying zombies.

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options
    he's fun

Although also a little weak.

• BigBall
    BigBall Member Posts: 129
    Options
    he's too weak

he's kinda tall

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Options
    he's fun

He's lied, but he really should have some indicator if he'll hit an obstacle or not, because right now it's basically gambling

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,636
    Options
    he's fun

He looks fun to play as and against. I'm looking forward to buying the DLC.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options
    he's fun

He seems fun and also strong, but not OP. I would put him on A tier, just above PH.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options
    he's fun

He seems pretty weak, but IDK how much of that is people being not used to him and how much of that is him actually being weak.

He seems to depend a LOT on landing his ranged attack before he can achieve much with his Zombies or his Power, and from what I've seen it's a bit unclear where the Tentacle can hit and where it can't.

And, as is, his Zombies will be really hit or miss. Either the Zombie will be blocking a loop, door, hallway, unhook, or generator and be nearly unstoppable, or you'll be able to just run around it and it'll only be good for tracking.

Regardless he looks really fun and cool to play as and face; which is my main takeaway.

This is the first chapter since Silent Hill I've still been excited for AFTER the reveal.

• justalilbit123
    justalilbit123 Member Posts: 190
    Options

He's definitely at the top of B tier. I think people are exaggerating his strength because he's all shiny and new, but he has some glaring weaknesses that prevent him from being A or S. Zero mobility. His power hinders him. (3 hits to down vs uninfected) His Tier 3 takes forever to unlock and is so tiny of a buff it's hardly worth having to hit survivors 3 times for. His zombies are fun against weaker players but not very effective against good survivors aside from the occasional lucky hit around a corner.

Don't get me wrong, B tier isn't bad, he's just more of a noob stomper than a strong killer like Nurse, Spirit, Blight etc who not only have extremely strong chase but high mobility. Some people are acting like Nemesis is insanely strong with no weaknesses which is just not true. Unfortunately I can see him getting nerfed because he's causing weaker players so much trouble so it's likely he could fall into C tier.

• IAmShadowZzz
    IAmShadowZzz Member Posts: 43
    Options
    he's too weak

I haven't got to play him personally, but I've watched streamers play him. He looks pretty good, I love the zombie aspect, and I love his unique carrying and hooking animations. But his tentacle whip just doesn't seem to go far enough, and also seems way too easy to miss. Half the time I feel like you might as well just m1. But other than that he looks great. Also I feel like they could have did a little more with his Mori, don't get me wrong it's cool. But I feel like they could have did more with it, seems a little lackluster in my opinion.

• IAmShadowZzz
    IAmShadowZzz Member Posts: 43
    Options
    he's too weak

I agree, while it does fit his character and is menacing to see him tower over you, it is too easy to see him over loop's. Making it way too easy to mind game him and see where he's coming from.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options
    he's fun

So far, I think he is fun to play as and go against.

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588
    Options
    he's fun

He's pretty cool, I think a few changes on his animations and chase music will make him a lot better. Also if they have more voice lines for him it would be a lot better

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,732
    Options
    he's fun

Definitely not overpowered and regardless of if I should or not, I really like using the tentacle. It's just really fun.

• Avignon
    Avignon Member Posts: 133
    Options
    he's too weak

Would vote too weak and really fun if i could :P

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 453
    Options
    he's fun

he could use 1 or 2 minor buffs, but all in all, he's fine & enjoyable