We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The infection

Options
archive0seeker
archive0seeker Member Posts: 54

What would happen to most of the killers if they were infected by the T-virus?

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

The Oni would be absolutely terrifying!

All the killers would probably grow huge and continue to mutate into giant, grotesque forms. Pyramid Head may be the exception, since he's basically a creation of guilt and therefore exempt. Spirit will also get a pass since she's a spirit. All the others would just become bigger, uglier and more deadly.

• BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333
    Options

they would turn into mutants or zombies

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options

Not gonna lie, these would be really good cosmetics if there wasn't already blight ones.

• archive0seeker
    archive0seeker Member Posts: 54
    Options

I think spirit still can be infected seeing how she was able to be injected with the Blight serum which could mean that the spirit isn't exactly a full on ghost

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

If I recall correctly, when Capcom were considering Resident Evil 4, one of the proposals they had in place was to introduce ghosts into the game! That decision was ultimately scrapped, but if we say that they decided to go ahead with the idea they would probably try to link these ghosts with the Plaga, what would be the angle?

The toxin which affected spirit could well have worked because it's a cosmic horror concoction that may affect beyond the plains we consider "death", so kinda negates it. With the T-Virus, it's a genetically modified virus created by humans to affect physical bodies, which is why I was doubting Spirit would be infected. However, again if there was some way the RE4 proposal of ghosts was possible, and they'd be linked with the virus in some way, maybe there's something of a chance? I'm just not sure how.