The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Would it be too strong if zombies can kick generators along with it being contaminated ?

what do you guys think ?

Comments

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919

I like the idea of them infecting the generator, lockers, loops, pallets.

Nemesis can do the kicking.

• Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942
    edited May 2021

Personally I think so, but being I am console and can't try the PTB. But with the zombies being slow it could be fixed easier, but if the zombies were hypothetically camping said generator, it'd be difficult to fix.

As for the contamination part, I don't think it should be contaminated if the zombies could kick it, that'd go back to if the zombies camp the generator. My reasoning for it is because the zombies have no hit cool down, so if you're not contaminated already, you'd get contaminated upon touching the gen, and without the hit cool down on zombies you'd most likely go down, especially if already injured.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Problem is zombies can already camp gens on occasion with no real way for survivors to move them.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Nah, I think just a zombie's general presence around a gen is enough.

• Pirate
    Pirate Member Posts: 427

I think Zombies are Zombies, and eventhough for no particular reason every survivor and killer is an expert about repairing or damaging gens is, I think a person with rotten brain should really not be able to do anything to it.