The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Have you ever had a dream about dbd?

SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Have you ever had a dream about dead by daylight? If so, was it funny, scary, amusing, realistic or anything else it made you feel?

I've had 3 dreams in total about dbd, 2 of which we're about the trapper. Instead of being maps, it was at a location. The first was in this large light house with a restaurant at the front. I don't know of this lighthouse irl. There we're traps in front of doors, windows and the walkways, I remember us being on the run for quite some time and a couple got caught. As dreams are quite unclear I can't remember too much more apart from I had to run upstairs to escape.

The second dream was close to the docks of my home town, it was almost like a parody. It was a Billy, but there we're bear traps everywhere, all across a car park as I tried to keep away from him, I had to walk very slowly between the traps and Billy walked past a wall that ran alongside the carpark, thankfully he didn't see me. I then ended up running to a Tesco which is quite some distance in real life, but I knew which part of town I was in. I stayed in Tesco for a while, too long infact that when I remembered that I was in a game, I was disconnected and the game had already ended.

The third was in some kind of garden centre with a derelict house upstairs, all I remember was this trapper was finding everyone, more than 4 people and I ended up having to hide amongst plants and in a locker. I remember every time the trapper got close by however, I managed to stay safe and gens got comleted so quickly and I didn't do them, again, dreams are unpredictable.

So that's my experiences of dbd after hours, do you guys have any silly dream episodes or do I just have dbd on the brain :P

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,434

I once had a dream where I was trying to convince a Hag not to kill me.

And the best part is that it worked! I don't know what I've said to her, but it worked.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014

I dreamed that I was playing Blight on a beach map with a non-existent iridescent add-on that gave him a special ability. I forgot the rest of that dream.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I've had two dbd related dreams.

One was me playing as Old Freddy against a sweaty-swf that sent me to Haddonfield. I just barely managed to win. It made me miss Old Freddy more than I already did.

The next was me playing as Plague camping someone in the Lery's basement. That's literally it.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

I dreamed that Lady Dimitrescu was the new killer. She was SO tall that players could see her from anywhere on the map and she had to duck to fit inside the gate (I guess that gate frame had a roof in the dream).

• lucid4444
    lucid4444 Member Posts: 682

Only nightmares. I'm in a cold dark hallway, running. Just running as fast as I can and I can tell he's close. Can't figure out where to go but I'm going as fast as I can. Finally I see him. He's crouching repeatedly and clicking his flashlight before he leaves into the darkness. I woke up with a cold sweat and an erection and I don't know why.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Nightmares maybe.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,133

I had a rather gruesome one where I was in some rundown 1950s-style industrial complex in Dungeness. It's a really alien part of the UK. To give you an idea:

I didn't know why I was there, but there were generators and I felt they needed to be repaired so I could escape. There was this killer after me: a giant, humanoid creature made entirely of dark water. Very bulky, and within its body there were a number of vortex that seemed to lead to some dimension much worse than this one. Not an ideal creature for someone who was both aquaphobic and trypophobic!

I don't remember much other than that, but it moved like a wild animal on 2 feet and was fast for its bulky size.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    edited May 2021

This is not exactly a dream but in my early days of playing I ran into a lot of huntresses. My brain kept making me hear her humming when the game was off so more like a minor daydream.