The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Worst Map as Survivor and Killer?

TheBigGoo
TheBigGoo Member Posts: 38

I wanted to ask you all what is your worst map when playing survivors or killer?

For me, playing killer on Badham Preschool just makes me want to rip my hair out. There is no real loops in that map that you can find anywhere else, and so it sucks trying to figure out how to run it. And don't even get me started on the destructible walls there that are just terrible. I never feel like I can properly defend generators on that map no matter what I do either.

Playing survivor on the swamp just does not vibe with me. I don't like the loops, I think we all hate the totem spawns, and I just think the map is the ugliest in the game next to crotus. Unlike crotus though, I never do good on the swamp.

Comments

• meowzilla69
    meowzilla69 Member Posts: 408

Survivor: Hawkins

killer: haddonfield.

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

Killer: Ormund

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,434

Dead Dawg Saloon is the worst map in the game, in my opinion. Doesn't matter if I am playing survivor or if I am playing killer.

• DudelPumaAce
    DudelPumaAce Member Posts: 305
    edited May 2021

Survivor: shelter woods, autohaven (W-Shop), Midwich, yamaoka (oni version)

Killer: Cowshed, Rancid Abattoir, the game

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,742

Dead Dawg Saloon and... Dead Dawg Saloon.

Imo their worst designed map.

And yes I'm saying that with both midwich and RPD in mind.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Killer: midwich

Survivor: midwich

Spectator: Midwich

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Survivor: Midwich

Killer: The Game

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

Survivor: Swamp - both maps.

Killer: Honestly over half of the maps in the game. Particular worst ones include Gas Heaven and most autohaven maps, Lery's, and The Game.

• DudelPumaAce
    DudelPumaAce Member Posts: 305

saloon ? is not so bad, when you are a good survivor you can play well...,

you can have your opinion about saloon but as far as the look is concerned, i have to contradict you xD saloon is one of the most beautiful and atmospheric maps in dbd most of them are just awesome bhvr please more of it :D

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,742

Gameplay loop consists of hold w to main building and pray your team do gens vs praying they don't hold w to main building.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Killer: Haddonfield

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,483

Survivor: Saloon

KIller: Haddonfield

• eleventbh
    eleventbh Member Posts: 374

Survivor: Dead Dawg Saloon or Hawkins

Killer: I don't hear anyone talking about this ever but...Springwood?

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

I hate Red Forest as survivor and killer. Every time I play on it as a survivor I swear I get the worst pallet spawns and there is just so much emptiness. When I'm killer I swear every survivor spawns a million miles away from each other and I can't keep up because it's so big. It makes no sense.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

The only map I think I actually hate is Dead Dawg saloon. I don't like playing it as anybody. I just don't find it fun.

I love Midwich as a survivor but have absolutely no idea how killers get anything done on it.

As survivor I'd probably have to say that I like the swamp maps the least. Not only do I just not like them in general, I find them too open, plain, ugly and boring.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,959

swamp it is the one of the few maps I dislike playing on both sides

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

I think Midwich & RPD are the worst due to the W key & being completely ass to navigate, while also having a combined total of 3 good pallets.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

Swamp sucks. I get it, it's a swamp, it's not supposed to a wonderful place to run around in, but it's just so...drab, empty, and dull. Someone had a thread a couple of days ago asking how to spruce it up and there were some good ideas. More greenery, some water, etc.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Survivor - I personally despise Wretched Shop, it can spawn complete dead zones on one side of the map its completely busted

But also Lerys/Hawkins if stealth killer

Killer - Haddonfield, the game, springwood, pretty bad maps

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Hawkins and Badham.

Fun fact: I despise these maps so much, it doesnt matter which role I play, I hate them.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    edited May 2021

Survivor? Most indoors maps or any map that is split into two like Azarov's or Suffocation Pit.

Killer? Any Red Forest map as they're huge, indoors maps for most killers that aren't stealth ones. Or Badham because you can't see 4 feet in front of ya.