The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

About the Turkish language

As a Turkish player, I want to add the Turkish language to the game.
I can't understand some parts of the game because my English isn't very good.
If you can send me a language file on this topic, I can do a run.
I want Turkish to be in this game.

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    TBH atleast ask for some sort of compensation. I dont see why you should do it for free.
  • Elcylle
    Elcylle Member Posts: 10

I want to play turkish.

• Muzzy1175
    Muzzy1175 Member Posts: 1
    We are ‘’ Turkish Players’’ Doesn’t understand Witch perk how is it work, completly we need Turkish Language support many player in Turkey waiting for this support please hear our voice and help us Thanks  8-)
  • MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

Asalamalaykum

• Elcylle

@Muzzy1175 said:
    We are ‘’ Turkish Players’’ Doesn’t understand Witch perk how is it work, completly we need Turkish Language support many player in Turkey waiting for this support please hear our voice and help us Thanks  8-)

I want the game industry to give some importance to Turkish.

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited October 2018
    Well then if you wanna do it then let me try to summon the community mods.

@Patricia @not_Queen

• Elcylle

Of course.

• Reaktans
    Reaktans Member Posts: 10

This would be good. Its not that hard to implement any language to this game i believe.
    As a Turkish person i support this <3

• Elcylle

Thank you for your support.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
  • Elcylle

I am waiting answer.
    @Patricia
    @not_Queen

• Elcylle

It's been a long time, the authorities still haven't come. :)

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited October 2018
    Elcylle said:

It's been a long time, the authorities still haven't come. :)

If the law acted that way IRL it'd be rich.

Anyway, lets try again.
    @Patricia
    @not_Queen

• santanna
    santanna Member Posts: 1

deadbydaylight very nice game there is a shortage killer weaken equipment necessary and Turkish language support Turkish player therefore does not receive the game deadbydaylight Turkish language support Please

• Elcylle

hort.

• Syb
    Syb Member Posts: 1

They already earned the money they want to win.No one cares +hort

• Elcylle

@Syb You're right.

• EterniquE
    EterniquE Member Posts: 31
    Yea I'm from Turkey and I could translate all the in-game stuff in like 1-2 days for them  I don't understand how hard this could be and why it's not been implemented yet. 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited February 2019

@EterniquE said:
    Yea I'm from Turkey and I could translate all the in-game stuff in like 1-2 days for them  I don't understand how hard this could be and why it's not been implemented yet. 

Because none of the devs actually speak Turkish. They're Canadian; not Turkish (or even Asian, for that matter). It's easy for you to translate because you actually speak the language, but the vast majority of people outside of Turkey do not, in fact, speak Turkish.
    Also, keep in mind that any content that goes into the game is the devs' responsibility. That means that if someone offers to translate, but instead puts in inappropriate content (or just translates poorly), the devs are the ones who'll get the blame. Even if you and the other guys in this thread are sincere, the devs have no way of knowing that. It's an unnecessary risk they'd have to take.
    For the moment, if you want to help, you can start a Turkish wiki and put all the stuff you translate in there, for the benefit of all Turkish people.

Post edited by Orion on