The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer Individuality

SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Do any of you guy's stand out from the crowd when it comes to killer appearance, cosmetics and playstyle? I've been playing since 2017 and id say 99% of my matches we're against killers wearing there default cosmetic. I can't tell the 200 or odd so Huntresses or Billy's apart. As for standing out myself, I play as the Blue Oni. Blue mask and Blue/silver armour. Pretty sure if you faced one on the UK servers it was me :) I've only ever faced 2 Oni's that didn't use the default skin.

So do you guys run a school girl spirit, blighted PH or classic ghostface etc?

Comments

• SMitchell8

Spot on, but they do put quite a bit of effort into making them and pushing them towards people using them. Trickster for example has a decent few options.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I have yet to see another clown look like mine

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,169
    edited June 2021

I mix and match the rift cosmetics but I have no desire to pay money for special cosmetics to make my killer look different.

I do feel like I'm the only one who uses the wooden puppet face on the clown. I always thought that was way creepy so I use the Mr Puddles Body with the Puppet Face since it clashes in such a creepy way...

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,434

I play Freddy, there is not really a choice. It is either Default or Prestige.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I wear Blight's grey recolor with a silver cane.

Haven't seen anyone else wear that outfit combo.

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231

You mean the Pulcinella skin? I've always wanted to play against a Clown wearing that, cause it really creeeps me out somehow

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832
    edited June 2021

ive only bought a couple of killer cosmetics, tbh

id say that my Legion is unique though, since im using the bunny set body with a different mask and weapon

Post edited by Mew on
  • tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,169

Yup! I added a pic so you can see him in his True Glory

• kassamell
    kassamell Member Posts: 101

everytime i have gone against huntress her cosmetic is her default one and its really disappointing because she has soooo many amazing cosmetics and it seems like im the only one with the new cosmetic, mordeo.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

I play Queen of the Mire Hag but will occasionally change it up with her for the Plant sets either blue or green, Shiny Silver Ghostface, Krampus or Blighted Trapper, Minotaur Oni, Black Piggy, and Yellow Biohazard bag Nurse. Clown is the only other killer I usually switch it up for, Santa in the Winter, Mr Puddles if I'm feeling memey, and the purple haired creepy ass masked one most of the rest of the time

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,059

Good lord, that's horrifying. Well done!

I only have two fully outfitted killers (that aren't just rift sets) - Plague and Hag. I'm really fond of them - both of them have three pieces from three different sets, but they go together so well!

(I have a few more Plague cosmetics to mix and match, but that configuration is my favorite.)

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483

These are what I use for these three. I also use classic ghostface and the leather jacket pig with the little drill thing (the sound it makes when you swing is way too satisfying lol)

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

Killer's can't see their cosmetics except in the lobbies and during some moris, so I don't think most killer mains buy into cosmetics when they won't be able to see them at all.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

I rarely see default anyone.

Other than Nurse, Trapper, Huntress, and Hag, I use P3 outfits.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I haven't seen another Nurse like mine yet.

• mad_hatter
    mad_hatter Member Posts: 121

I play as Pulcinella Clown!

I have a handful of cosmetics, but my favourite is Susie Legion.

• SMitchell8

I need to get out of mid ranks cos its just default Doctor's and Plagues lol.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

I hope they would add more cosmetics for Freddy. He is licensed killer, so cosmetics would release with money. But i will pay if they add. Englund version would be perfect. Also this:

And this as weapon skin:

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919

Someone already posted it a while ago. So this is what my nurse currently wears:

And I don't wear this but LMAO!!

I'm hoping for a scarlet dress/ Kentucky Derby hat to go with. That would be so nice.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,890

I main Mikey and his cosmetics are fairly limited. I use all variants. His default, his P3, and his hospital gown. Plus I have all his weapons - the various knives, screwdriver and pipe.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,019
    edited June 2021

I love the blue Oni mask, I used that for a while as well!

I enjoy mixing and matching to make my own style, even way back when the store first opened, I had Huntress with hound mask and the teal/purple recolor of her default outfit. As of late, I had been running Krampus on Trapper, but Saturday I switched it up to be a Rogi Mask on the icy body with the High Striker (weight set) weapon, and Wraith I have been enjoying the Glowing Vigil (candle) upper torso, Hallowed blight lower torso, and the Heart of Miss Smithson weapon (which is my favorite weapon cosmetic in the game, hands down).

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

We are killing people in this game, i do know how drugs worse than this :) And was not Blight drug seller already?

But i know anyway but that would be cool weapon skin