Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

EVERYONE! I GOT MY NEW COMPUTER!

AVoiceOfReason
AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
edited June 2021 in Off-topic

Got a RTX 3060 from a prebuilt Amazon Provider. OMG. I've been playing on Low for like 2 years now and now I get Ultra with 62 Framerate without any stutter! I feel like crying D: I can FINALLY record and stream once more DX Just wanted to share the great news! Lupin The 3rd on Steam! The man with the blue tuxedo and that dazzling smile! I'm going to be super nice for the next day or two to everyone I meet as killer by throwing up more cakes as celebration! To all that love me on here, I love you too! To those who don't, I still love you :) That's all!

Comments

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Congrats man!

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,695

haha congrats bud!!

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

Congrats man! I'm still building my PC myself and I'm just as excited as you are :)

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    edited June 2021

Thank you guys!! I've been saving up for like 3 years now lol. Finally got to get a PC without going through a scalper.

(Edit: Been using a 1050 XD Not even the TI version lol. I couldn't even stream or record on OBS with any game running without it crashing so this is a pretty big deal for me.)

• HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 377

Way to go!!