We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Every CURRENT exclusive (clothing, charms, items, add-ons & offerings)

OmegaRejectz
OmegaRejectz Member Posts: 62
edited June 2021 in General Discussions

I've been digging around the Wiki and I hope I've got the full list of currently exclusive pieces of content.

(As of June 5th, 2021) (As of June 6th, 2021)

Charms

Holiday Tree [Uncommon] {Winter Event 2019}

Year 4 Cake ###

4th Anniversary ###

Dwightcrow [Very Rare] {Halloween} *KILLER CHARM. CODE OBTAINED VIA CONTENT CREATORS/FOG WHISPERERS*

Trap-o-lantern [Very Rare] {Halloween} *SURVIVOR CHARM. TWITCH RIVALS 2020 HALLOWEEN EVENT*

Perk Treats [Uncommon] {Halloween 2020}

Blighted Jack [Rare] {Halloween 2020}

Winter Reindeer [Rare] {Winter 2020} *SURVIVOR CHARM. REDEEMABLE USING 'ENTITYSLITTLEHELPER'*

Fruitcake [Rare] {Winter 2020} *KILLER CHARM. CODE OBTAINED VIA CONTENT CREATORS/FOG WHISPERERS*

New Year '21 [Uncommon] {Advent Calendar 2020}

Survivor's Stocking [Uncommon] {Advent Calendar 2020} *SURVIVOR CHARM*

Killer's Stocking [Uncommon] {Advent Calendar 2020} *KILLER CHARM*

Longevity Blessing [Event] {Lunar New Year 2020 (Scarlet Swarm)}

Lunar Rat [Event] {Lunar New Year 2020 (Scarlet Swarm)}

Lunar Ox [Event] {Lunar New Year 2021 (Gilded Stampede)}

Gnome Chompski [Rare] {Green Flu} *OBTAINED DURING THE GNOME CHOMPSKI EVENT (MAY 2021)}

Fog Whisperers [Artefact] *EXCLUSIVE TO FOG WHISPERERS*

Scribe of The Entity [Artefact] *EXCLUSIVE TO TRANSLATORS*

Ban Hammer [Artefact] *EXCLUSIVE TO MODERATORS*

*EVERY SINGLE CHARM EVER FEATURED IN THE RIFT PASS IS EXCLUSIVE*

Cosmetics *NOT CHARMS*

Trapper: Mask of Delirium [Artefact] *EXCLUSIVE TO H20 DELIRIOUS*

Dwight: Twitchy Dwight [Uncommon] *TWITCH DEV CODE GIVEAWAY*

Dwight: Bloodletting [Ultra Rare] *UNLOCKED BY PURCHASING FROM THE OFFICIAL DEAD BY DAYLIGHT MERCH STORE BEFORE JULY 3RD, 2017*

Dwight: King Kong [Ultra Rare] *ASIAN STREAMING SERVICE PROMOTIONAL ITEM*

Dwight: PandaTV Tournament T-Shirt [Ultra Rare] *AWARDED TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE PANDATV TOURNAMENT*

Meg: Twitchy Meg [Uncommon] *TWITCH DEV CODE GIVEAWAY*

Meg: King Kong [Ultra Rare] *ASIAN STREAMING SERVICE PROMOTIONAL ITEM*

Meg: Bryce McQuaid T-Shirt [Artefact] *EXCLUSIVE TO BRYCE MCQUAID*

Nea: Is it Dia or Dia? [Artefact] *EXCLUSIVE TO DIATECH*

Nea: Crew 2017 [Artefact] *EXCLUSIVE TO BHVR STAFF MEMBERS*

Dwight: The Golden Shirt [Artefact] *GIVEN TO THE WINNER OF THE PANDATV TOURNAMENT*

Trapper: Legacy Trapper [Very Rare] {Outfit} *LEGACY PRESTIGE REWARD*

Hillbilly: Legacy Hillbilly [Very Rare] {Outfit} *LEGACY PRESTIGE REWARD*

Wraith: Legacy Wraith [Very Rare] {Outfit} *LEGACY PRESTIGE REWARD*

Nurse: Legacy Nurse [Very Rare] {Outfit} *LEGACY PRESTIGE REWARD*

Dwight: Legacy Dwight [Very Rare] {Outfit} *LEGACY PRESTIGE REWARD*

Meg: Legacy Meg [Very Rare] {Outfit} *LEGACY PRESTIGE REWARD*

Claudette: Legacy Claudette [Very Rare] {Outfit} *LEGACY PRESTIGE REWARD*

Jake: Legacy Jake [Very Rare] {Outfit} *LEGACY PRESTIGE REWARD*

Nea: Legacy Nea [Very Rare] {Outfit} *LEGACY PRESTIGE REWARD*

Hillbilly: Pro-Pain Hammer [Event] {Weapon} *SCORCHING SUMMER BBQ*

Kate: Free Song Bird Slip Dress [Event] {Torso} *SCORCHING SUMMER BBQ*

Trapper: Woodsman [Uncommon] {Mask} *OBTAINED THROUGH DEATHGARDEN* #On a Windows PC open Steam, then go into the Windows search bar and type 'Run', paste steam://run/555440/, you can close the Installation pop-up, and boom! You've just unlocked this cosmetic in <Insert Year>#

Meg: Impact [Uncommon] {Head} *OBTAINED THROUGH DEATHGARDEN* #On a Windows PC open Steam, then go into the Windows search bar and type 'Run', paste steam://run/555440/, you can close the Installation pop-up, and boom! You've just unlocked this cosmetic in <Insert Year>#

### Huntress: Hound [Event] {Mask} *HOWLING GROUNDS*

### David: Untamed Donkey Jacket [Event] {Torso} *HOWLING GROUNDS*

Trapper: Split Screen [Very Rare] {Mask} *EXCLUSIVE FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH*

Trapper: Smash Boy [Very Rare] {Body} *EXCLUSIVE FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH*

Trapper: Switched Cleaver [Very Rare] {Weapon} *EXCLUSIVE FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH*

Hillbilly: Brutal Rat Hammer [Event] {Weapon} *SCARLET SWARM*

Dwight: Lunar Rat Cap [Event] {Head} *SCARLET SWARM*

Nea: Rat Print Top [Event] {Torso} *SCARLET SWARM*

Every Non-Licensed Character: Crown of the Entity [Event] {Head} *FOURTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY*

Deathslinger: Bounty Hunter [Event] {Outfit} *FOURTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY*

Claudette: Science Kit [Event] {Outfit} *FOURTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY*

Spirit: Scarlet Edge [Event] {Weapon} *GILDED STAMPEDE*

Zarina: Gilded Locks [Event] {Head} *GILDED STAMPEDE*

Adam: Shimmering Ox [Event] {Torso} *GILDED STAMPEDE*

Items, Add-ons & Offerings

Winter Party Starter [Event] {Item} *WINTER SOLSTICE (2017 & 2018)*

BBQ Invitation [Event] {Offering} *SCORCHING SUMMER BBQ*

Ghastly Gateau [Event] {Offering} *FOURTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY*

Fourth Year Flashlight [Event] {Item} *FOURTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY*

Fourth Year Med-Kit [Event] {Item} *FOURTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY*

---Will have to see how the 5th Anniversary plays out in regards to previous items, add-ons, offerings, charms & cosmetics. David & Wraith---

!I believe I added anything. If I missed anything, please let me know. If I made a spelling, formatting or other mistake, please let me know.!

The triple hashtag means I couldn't find the info

:)

Post edited by OmegaRejectz on

Comments

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730

No to the howling grounds. We got those for free a while ago, even if we didn't play during that time.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954

From the Lunar New Year last year, (year of the rat) there were a few exclusive items that still have not been mentioned.

red & gold recolors of nea's shirt, dwight's hat, and hillbilly's weapon + 2 charms.

There's also the 4th anniversary outfits for Deathslinger & Claudette, but we'll see if they do some kind of rerelease during the 5th anniversary.

• TruffleTurtle
    TruffleTurtle Member Posts: 614

That death garden meg mask that I so very want them to add for us console players. Ppl just had to download the game to get it when it was free so I think it's fair for console to get a chance

• jakesotto
    jakesotto Member Posts: 201

Zarina and Adam have chinese new year recolors. David and Wraith are getting 5th anniversary recolors. Theres also the 4th anniversary crowns and the upcoming 5th anniversary crowns

• OmegaRejectz

Are you sure? I checked ingame for all the items from Howling Grounds and didn't see the Huntress nor David one... 🤔

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,787

The Halloween items return every halloween so I don't think they can be exclusive.

I played during both Winter Solstice events and we have yet to see a return to the Winter Party Starters + Gift Boxes of years past.

Red Envelope has been reused several times for previous lunar new year events, including one this year. I wouldn't say it's exclusive since it gets recycled.

All Howling Grounds cosmetics were made available for free, and the Chinese Firecrackers return every year.

The BBQ invitation has yet to return, however Kate and Billy's cosmetics were made free.

The rest listed are exclusive.

Also on the list of things that are exclusive:

• Ban Hammer Charm (exclusive to members of the moderation team)
    • Developer/Shirt for Nea (exclusive to members of the BHVR team)
    • Every charm that's been in the Rift, ever.
  • OmegaRejectz
    edited June 2021

Thanks, that quite detailed.

How long have you played? Would you be able to get me two images of the Chinese Firecracker from one year and one from another? That's why I've listed them as Exclusive, because despite them coming back the items, add-ons & offerings I've obtained say the specific year's event, not an overall 'Lunar New Year, Halloween, Anniversary, etc

I can upload a photo later to better convey what I'm trying to say.

Also, how come I don't have the Howling Grounds cosmetics? I didn't see them in the store. Was it re-released for free for everyone but only for a once again limited time?

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,787
    edited June 2021

I've played since November 2017.

The reason that the event name changes is because it only displays the most recent one- for example, my Summer BBQ Invitations on Hag still say it's from the Scorching Summer BBQ while my Red Envelopes from Howling Grounds say the Gilded Stampede. So I physically cannot get screenshots because it'll show the most recent event, and it's all one item.

Also missing is the "Impact" mask for Meg Thomas, obtainable through downloading Deathgarden when it was available on the Steam Store (not necessarily purchasing it, just having it in your library). As this is no longer obtainable through legitimate methods, they join Legacy.

EDIT:

Also, how come I don't have the Howling Grounds cosmetics? I didn't see them in the store. Was it re-released for free for everyone but only for a once again limited time?

Are you sure you don't have them? Everyone should have them for free- I log into my alternate accounts and I still have them, for example.

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730

I got it on my PS4 account, which I didn't even HAVE during that event.

• OmegaRejectz

Sweet! I'm so glad I made this post. This was the main thing I wanted to know, because them stacking e.g. 5 Chinese Firecracker from Chinese Year of the Rooster (2017) will stack with 5 Howling Grounds Dog (2018) to total 10. Now I know I'm only missing the BBQ Invitation, Gruesome Gateau & Third Year Firecracker.

I'll make sure to add in the Impact mask & Trapper mask too, along with how to sitll obtain it. I'll have to re organize my original post & whatnot to ensure it flows well.

Nope, I originally got them from the Event on my PS4 account so I'm not able to check, but on my PC account I believe I only saw the Feng shirt out of the 3 cosmetics!

• OmegaRejectz

"FINAL COMMENT"

Nope, I don't have the Howling Grounds David & Huntress cosmetic pieces. I also don't have the Billy & Kate BBQ Scorching Summer cosmetic pieces.

• gatsby
    gatsby Member Posts: 2,533

You forgot the Rift cosmetics that are a single piece and not part of a set.

They haven’t been re-released and probably won’t.

There’s a green graffiti jacket for Legion. A purple splashin the pot shirt for Ace. I know Claudy and Jane have some single piece hairstyles from the Rift too

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

This skirt on Feng? Dunno the name