The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

[DEV PLS] Distressing works for "Spirit husk"?

The terror radius of "husk" of the spirit is 24 meters can be increased by "distressing"

Some dev to answer please.

Comments

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

It can also be set to 0 using Insidious. Your TR comes back when you stop phase walking. IDK why you wouldn't want this, they are making it so the woosh sound isn't heard inside the TR so a larger TR would help if you phase walk during a chase.

• Th3Nightmare

@thesuicidefox said:
    It can also be set to 0 using Insidious. Your TR comes back when you stop phase walking. IDK why you wouldn't want this, they are making it so the woosh sound isn't heard inside the TR so a larger TR would help if you phase walk during a chase.

Then ... does distressing work to increase the radius of terror and benefit your power?

• Th3Nightmare

@thesuicidefox said:

Then ... does distressing work to increase the radius of terror and benefit your power?

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Th3Nightmare said:

@thesuicidefox said:

Thats how I assume that its working. Cant confirm though

• Aviema
    Aviema Member Posts: 45

Husk Terror radius != Spirit Terror Radius
    Husk Terror Radius == 8m

• Th3Nightmare

@Aviema said:
    Husk Terror radius != Spirit Terror Radius
    Husk Terror Radius == 8m

8 m? @janick said that the radius of terror of the shell was bug ... it should be 24 meters just like its terror radio

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

@Th3Nightmare said:

@thesuicidefox said:

it does, Monto has been using a distressing Claurophobia build for spirit with slugging

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Th3Nightmare said:
    The terror radius of "husk" of the spirit is 24 meters can be increased by "distressing"

Some dev to answer please.

The conversation as a whole has been riddled with misunderstanding so let me clarify.

The "husk's" terror radius is treated the same as the Spirits regular terror radius. It has a default range of 24m and can be increased or decreased with any terror radius perks. So distressing, as you are asking, will increase the range of the husk's terror radius.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    I want to use insidious with her purple add-on that removes her woosh sound that would be a good combo. Your just doing a gen and out of no where you get grabbed.
  • F5arTheB5ard
    F5arTheB5ard Member Posts: 118
    Last night I ran distressing, sloppy butcher, ruin, and bbq n chili with the spirit.  Distressing opens up so many possibilities, especially with the whoosh sound being non existent in her terror radius. If you manage to get a hit then follow them for a few meters to catch up to their speed boost from the hit. Go to Phase walk and track them down, works beautifully. 
    Way more consistent now that no whoosh in TR. Plus the healing changes stacked with sloppy butcher causes massive amounts of panic because her terror radius is multiplied with distressing. I had survivors running from their hiding spots and abandoning their heal attempt just from being in my TR, a couple of them ran right towards me haha.