Guys chill on the mmr.

Community: “ Match making is dog water why dont they fix it”

BHVR: *works on a different way to do match making and spends time getting it right*

Community: *30 seconds later* this sucks i want the old system

Heres the thing with MMR... its not instant. Every game that uses it has around 10 placement games before it even begins to get you placed moderately in your rank.

Now imagine this for 25+ killers each on their own. Give it a month, let the system do its job.

Comments

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,396

They've said that they have been taking matches in the background so that when they push these tests to live servers, the placement games are not necessary.

• Mui
    Mui Member Posts: 3

I know I'm not sure why everyone is expecting to see results instantly, it will settle in 3-5 days depending on how long they leave it on.

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827

Well I just felt bad earlier, had a wraith who definitely knew what he was doing so I'm assuming he was a survivor main rank 20 Killer, ran him for a couple gens and he dc. When they dc is when you do the big lol, then you get to the post game screen and he's rank 20 with 2 perks, feels bad man

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Really with the imbalance of rank base MM, the data gathered by the MMR system is tanted. It won't be fully functional until its been running live for a few months.

• aliquis
    aliquis Member Posts: 82
    edited June 2021

Chill on the MMR?

I played a lot of games today, and for my killer (only played my main killer, rank 1 billy) the mmr is so bad, i get constantly matched against real beginner with barely any hours. I slugged my way through countless survivor lobbies, to end these miserable games as fast as possible.

I am playing still as we speak, currently i have 2 survivors (one with 7,5 hours, other with 15 hours in my lobby), game will end in a few minutes with 5 gens up too.

The games are not getting any better, even after doing countles 4ks on my main killer which i play a lot anyway.

A random generator would be able to put together fairer matches than this mmr, at least for me.

It is a horrible experience, for me and for the survivors.

edit: again, slugged for the 4k, game over in 2-3 mins, 0 gens done. .... no comment

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,109

This is my thoughts exactly. Impatience, people; Get over it.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

It's been taking data in the background for months, if you play often it knows you very well.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I was away from the game for a while but I'm usually a red rank killer/survivor. How am I supposed to torment baby killers like this? It's putting me right where I belong :<