The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New patch = Time for a Break

2»

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Steebear said:

solo survivor is unplayable

This is just laughable. Honestly people need to try adapting a little when killers are suddenly able to..you know.. kill.

solo survivor is fine. that guys just bad
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@Zaram said:

@Global said:
    Survivors get hella buffs people dont care. Killer buffs 1 HEX perk every one shits there pants and leaves.

Nothing of value lost.

Killer cry everyday about the 'camping nerf' and the changed pallets.
    Both sides are good in whining.

The camping nerf wont change anything and the pallet changes that survivors begged for broke pallets more than fixed them.

Yes both sides are both whiny bitches. That is ofcourse inevitable in a asymmetric game.

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,587

@Global said:

@Zaram said:

@Global said:
    Survivors get hella buffs people dont care. Killer buffs 1 HEX perk every one shits there pants and leaves.

Nothing of value lost.

Killer cry everyday about the 'camping nerf' and the changed pallets.
    Both sides are good in whining.

The camping nerf wont change anything and the pallet changes that survivors begged for broke pallets more than fixed them.

Yes both sides are both whiny bitches. That is ofcourse inevitable in a asymmetric game.

Both sides always complain. Killers complain about Survivors being op. while Survivors complain about killers and their perks. Tis nothing new to argue bout.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@XeroIdea said:
    Seeing as how the developers of this game think it's funny to take on the roll of a troll while implementing "fixes" into this most recent patch 2.3.0, I think I won't be playing for a while. This patch clearly favors the killers heavily this time around to the point that NOED on any tier is an instant down for survivors. In turn, making this game unplayable and overall not fun.

Once the devs actually give a damn about their game, maybe but highly unlikely, will I come back and play. Until then, I got MHW to play, you know, a game where the devs care about the community. If that doesn't sound like shots fired, oh well.

It's 2018, being a troll is pretty much 2013 and makes you look childish. Have fun if you decided to continue to play everybody else.

its called trying to buff a perk that worked at only tier 3, it needed it

• alivebydeadight

@Jigmac said:
    My farewell message to you OP : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eiZMWZF8kA

LOL

• alivebydeadight

@XeroIdea said:
    Seeing as how the developers of this game think it's funny to take on the roll of a troll while implementing "fixes" into this most recent patch 2.3.0, I think I won't be playing for a while. This patch clearly favors the killers heavily this time around to the point that NOED on any tier is an instant down for survivors. In turn, making this game unplayable and overall not fun.

Once the devs actually give a damn about their game, maybe but highly unlikely, will I come back and play. Until then, I got MHW to play, you know, a game where the devs care about the community. If that doesn't sound like shots fired, oh well.

It's 2018, being a troll is pretty much 2013 and makes you look childish. Have fun if you decided to continue to play everybody else.

And btw people hump your dull totems

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    edited October 2018

< deleted >

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

@XeroIdea said:

MHW is pretty solid I mean it's no Civ 5 (:p) but yeah I'll probably switch to that.

• alivebydeadight

@darktrix said:
    < deleted >

?

• XeroIdea
    XeroIdea Member Posts: 41
    edited October 2018

Took a quick read of people's post. Funny how a majority of the posts are wannabe trolls saying for me to "git gud". What most people missed in my post was the part about the game not being fun anymore. That is the main reason. Also, MHW far surpasses this game and to the one talking about tempered Kirin, that Kirin was a nub and I smacked him down like a child, if he was hard for you then maybe you weren't fighting him right or you didn't have the right kind of gear.

Back on point, the game just isn't fun any more not to mention the 2 pages of wannabe trolls, also shows how super toxic the community is and I want no part of that. So MHW is the switch which is far more of a positive community and I'm enjoying every bit of it. Enjoy the rest of your day, everybody else.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@XeroIdea said:
    Took a quick read of people's post. Funny how a majority of the posts are wannabe trolls saying for me to "git gud". What most people missed in my post was the part about the game not being fun anymore. That is the main reason. Also, MHW far surpasses this game and to the one talking about tempered Kirin, that Kirin was a nub and I smacked him down like a child, if he was hard for you then maybe you weren't fighting him right or you didn't have the right kind of gear.

Back on point, the game just isn't fun any more not to mention the 2 pages of wannabe trolls, also shows how super toxic the community is and I want no part of that. So MHW is the switch which is far more of a positive community and I'm enjoying every bit of it. Enjoy the rest of your day, everybody else.

Not trolling. But, DbD is the first game i spend so much time on. (except MMOs)
    If thats not your cup of tea, then that´s ok. Just enjoy MHW.