Nemesis & the Entity

Options
B13ghtcrow
B13ghtcrow Member Posts: 27

Now that the lore of Nemesis has just been released, is it possible that the Entity is manipulating Nemesis into thinking it’s his commander, just like how Plague seeing it as one of her gods?

Let me know what you think?

Comments

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

As he says in the lore he does not care if the entity took it or not, he will continue with his mission, which is to end the STARS. And not all survivors are STARS.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,816
    Options

I think the Entity has an instantaneous pet, effectively like Demogorgon. Nemesis is just doing his mission, and having Jill there is enough for Nemesis to continue. Even if not, Nemesis doesn't have the overwhelming ability to take on the Entity; he's not as potentially problematic as Myers, Spirit or Pyramid Head (especially him!).

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,254
    Options

The lore says that he wants STARS and only them. i think he does not care about other survivors, because they cooperating and helping STARS.

• Khorzad
    Khorzad Member Posts: 143
    Options

As said, Nemesis doesn’t care and probably goes along with the rules of the trials like hooking and stuff like that because he knows that sooner or later, is going to get him some S.T.AR.S. I mean, the Entity can technically give him the entirety of the S.T.AR.S. squad if it wanted, including those that died in the first game, so it is a good deal.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,247
    Options

He doesn't care, he's just vibing

• DBDude
    DBDude Member Posts: 308
    Options

I always like to think that Nemesis went under some form of mind control by the entity, but the lore we got was still cool though.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,950
    Options

Wait, so if he only wants S.T.A.R.S., does that mean tunneling is canon in the Dead by Daylight universe?

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759
    Options

Possibly, I think that this is the only explanation that suits it tbh

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    edited June 2021
    Options

He's probably tricked by the Entity to think that he never manages to truly kill the STARS members since even if he kills them once, in future trials they still return.

So he probably thinks he's not getting the job done and keeps on killing them and feed the Entity.

That's just my theory of what's going on inside his head but I'm not a RE expert.

• Literallyweezing
    Literallyweezing Member Posts: 88
    Options

His lore implies that he's actually aware of where he's going, but he doesn't care because it's where he must go to finish his task.