Which Killer Are You? (Quiz Results)

Options

I’m sure some/most of us have eventually found and tried one or two of these quizzes. Just wondering if you have and what they suggested.

Apparently I’m, in theory, a Trapper Main. I barely play Trapper, I’ll even trash his Daily if all three are Killer related lol. Still, I do occasionally have a good time with him. Apart of me is hoping for a buff that makes him just slightly more interesting or impactful, then maybe I’ll finally obey the quiz results~

Comments

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

link so I can try pls

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    Options

The last time I took one of these I got Wraith, which is accurate because I prefer stealth play to direct confrontation (though I'm a survivor main, so it's not an apples to apples comparison). This test is different, I'm curious to see if it works out the same way.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

I'm a plague apparently which is weird because I don't see myself killing because of religion. Or killing at all really

• Baby_Victor
    Baby_Victor Member Posts: 486
    Options

Using this suggested quiz that everyone here is using… I got Wraith.

• Midnght
    Midnght Member Posts: 65
    edited June 2021
    Options

Your Result:

The Executioner

Little is known about you. Or perhaps, rather, why you do as you do, your reasoning, or your motive. Many would call you a mystery, but those individuals would be wrong. Mysteries are meant to be solved. You’re more like a legend. You’re something that nobody truly knows anything about. The only things that are known about you are the things you let be shown. That’s to say if those details don’t entail secrecy behind them. Or if they are even real at all. One could debate that you yourself does not even know why you do what you do. You do what you do because you can. You do what you do because you have the power to. The true origin behind you, the secrets incased to the darkness within are unknown. The more that is unraveled about you the more questions there are. The doings you do and the darkness within just is. You cannot define it. You cannot explain it. You cannot give reason to it. You are elusive. This is likely what instills the most negative of emotions in many. You use large blades as they have power behind them. That combined with your strength is sure to rip anything apart. It certainly gets the job done and that’s what matters. Hoods and hats are best when it comes to concealing your identity. They are less of a hassle than most things and still accomplish they job just as well. You’ll likely spend your time in an abandoned building. The reasons why are your own, however, one could deduce that it may be because you enjoy the isolation. Strength is your greatest feature of all. Few can compare. Beware any who test it. You do what you do because it is essentially all you know. At least that’s the best one could surmise. You’re drawn to do what you do and that is that. You do it, no questions asked. You may actually consider working with someone as long as the evil within you allowed it. Otherwise, they’re either dead or cast aside. You don’t always have to kill. Only when you feel the need to or want to. Mercy is indifferent to you. Just because you are a big bad entity does not mean that you will go out of your way to track down and kill. Only if you feel prioritized to— for one reason or another. When you see your reflection you just see another face. If even a face at all. At this point it has likely distorted in your perspective. So bad that you don’t see much of anything anymore. Just a priority that summons your attention and awakens an urge. You are a not just a force to be reckoned with. You’re more than that. You are what all the demons and monsters hide from. Even the toughest of foes will struggle to maintain. Even the most desensitized of beings are wary. Even the most brutal of beings are stricken with unease, even if it be the slightest nuance. Few stand a chance against you if any at all. You are relentless, and with relentlessness comes a never stopping and never-ending power. The most feral of beasts will back off. The most rotten, most calloused and savage beings hold a trace of cower within them when in your presence. It is possible to say that perhaps even fear itself may fear you. Very few will challenge you. Those who do will fall. The ones who do not respect the power you wield within. They know better than to try and will leave you be. Your presence strikes one of perplexity. For it is not natural. It is different. It is darker than darkness itself. Even darker than the darkness that lives in many others or that is even found in many evils themselves. Your darkness is more like a void. The only thing stopping an entity such as yourself is one of greater evil, and that… that is very scarce. Few come close to the intense terror that you bring and fewer come close to beating you. Beware all who are targeted by you, for they know not what comes for them. There is bad and then there is worse. Then there is worse than worse, and worse than that. You truly are one of the worst of the worst. You are sheer terror. Few come close to the amount of terror you bestow as your terror is off the charts. It cannot be scaled as it is not a number, but rather a variable. Indefinite, almost. You kill to kill and that’s all there is to it. You are an executioner and an executioner has their duty, their calling.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,098
    Options

I got Spirit. Yay, I'm OP and cute.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    Options

Apparently I'm Freddy, which I disagree with because I stated that I wouldn't hurt a child even if I'm evil.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Its kinda obvious which killer you will be. I tried to get Oni and did.

• Tubby_Squirrel
    Tubby_Squirrel Member Posts: 244
    Options

I got Nurse XD

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    edited June 2021
    Options

I got Pig on a personality quiz

• Firepaul19
    Firepaul19 Member Posts: 26
    Options

I got The Executioner! Honestly I'm happy with mine. Feels right to me 👹

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

I got Pyramid Head. Which is kinda weird to me because I picked revenge as my main goal for killing, and that I'd be willing to give mercy.

I expected to maybe get someone like Billy or Deathslinger.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

I got Spirit, which surprises me.

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197
    Options

I got Deathslinger. I only played him once for the Adept achievement... I must give him another shot! And we're both Irish!

• SmarulKusia
    SmarulKusia Member Posts: 819
    Options

I got Spirit, not really surprising

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,095
    Options

I got doctor and I'm not surprised about it. I usually run him and the trickster considering they both are vocal about killing etc.

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919
    Options

I got Oni. I mean I guess he'd be me if I lacked self control.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    Options

Got Wraith again, even though the questions were totally different. Interesting.

Trapper was behind by a single point.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Death Slinger. Ugh, I feel dirty.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Apparently I'm Billy, which as a country girl I approve, but also everything in his description wasn't what I put down except for 3 things so... Lil bit confused.

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730
    Options
  • Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306
    Options

I got Plague.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012
    Options

:)

• Eve13
    Eve13 Member Posts: 375
    edited June 2021
    Options

Deathslinger: The only killer I played once and then never touched again on console. 

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,921
    Options

I'm closest to the Wraith. Makes sense.

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231
    Options

I got Wraith

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727
    Options

Answered honestly and got Wraith.