The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Who are you investing BP into first? Jill, Leon, or Nemesis.

2»

Comments

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Jill will be the only one of them I will level up for a while. Still have a ton of other characters that need BP tho

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843

Because i mostly play after midnight i will put my point in leon first. Only because playing killer at those hour is a nightmare

• Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942

Hands down, Leon, when I first played Resident Evil when I was 10 on my PS2, my brother had RE4 (please don't judge me, it was the only RE game we had at the time) he was who I first played with, not only that I love his character design, personality, ect.

• DangerScouse
    DangerScouse Member Posts: 989

Nemesis. First new killer I've been looking forward to in a while. Survivors..... meh, just skins with mildly interesting perks nobody will use.

• hiken
    hiken Member Posts: 1,188

nemesis of course, survs are just skins all the same lol.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Leon because he will be my new main. And i wanna click click + tbag with him

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,366

Get Nemesis to level 10, get adept, then level up both Leon and Jill, I'll prestige Jill, probably not Leon.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

Leon because FLASHBANG THROUGH THE DOOR

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

Jill, then Leon, then Nemesis.

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147

Jill’s got the more interesting perks in my eyes, so she’ll probably be who I level up first.

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445

Well with my million bp i will get them all to ten for adepts. Then i will either do nemesis or leon

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

Leon, for sure.

• skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 753

I’m using my banked bp on Jill to unlock perks, then whatever left on Leon to p3 him.

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 1,033

I got 1M bp now and I have 8 missions on archive ready do claim it

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

Since I'm gonna be a Leon Main my plan is get Jill's teachables and adept her then spend everything I have into Leon to get him fully loaded then focus on Nemesis adept and unlocks. With the event coming up I'm sure I'll be able to get all three to lvl 50 no problem, last year I P3-50'd a couple killers and Survivors and got them fully leveled by the end.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

100% Nemesis

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Nemesis. I might get him to P3 if he’s not getting any other skins.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I prefer Jill as a character more but..

GOD DAMN I NEED MY FLASHBANGS ASAP!!

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,158

Probably Jill. Think she has the better perks out of the 2 and I was having a lot of fun with Blast Mine on the PTR.

Don't think I'll even tough Nemesis.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I'm probably going to do a combo of Jill and Nemesis and once those two are 50, I'll be prestiging them and will get them to P3 and then work on Leon.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,917

Nemesus

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

None, I'm still behind at least 3 killers before Nemesis actually drops. My BP is likely going to Blight soon as I finish up Pyramidhead.

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640

I'm not touching Jill or Leon until Nemesis is p3 with all perks unlocked.