The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Heres an odd one time zones and what to play during what time

Midnght
Midnght Member Posts: 65
edited June 2021 in General Discussions

i've found for me est

during the day i get in to games faster as survivor after about 6 killer is faster

anyone else notice such a thing where you play one side over the other cause it gets in faster?

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,950

I think survivor is faster during the day because of kids playing the game and most likely being attracted to the survivor role more

• Midnght

Well what ever is faster would be based on the other half more killers easier to get in as survivor and vice versa

like at night i see one or two survivors and have to wait for more so i swap to killer dunno just seems faster per half of the day to choose the right side that loads in quickest.

least that's what im seeing and feeling

• herrik666
    herrik666 Member Posts: 191

In EU during the morning survivorr queues are really fast and killer queues quite slow. In the afternoon however killer queues are almosti instant and survivor queues get longer and longer the later in the night it gets. Not even sure of why this happens, weird stuff

• Midnght
    edited June 2021

Yeah i see the same thing must be a whatever players are playing more often

kind of makes sense

so during the day in eu would be night mostly us thus more killers

and then vice versa

so eu night they play more killers so theirs more survivor ques during the day for us

this of course kind says that the killers really is the start of a session so hes waiting for survivors to join makes sense and perhaps this is why?

But yeah i find myself bouncing survivor day killer night

is nice to know im not the only one seeing such a phenom :D

• mad_hatter
    mad_hatter Member Posts: 121

Yep, for me, in the UK, before 6pm I have to play survivor, after 6pm I have to play killer.

Of course, I don't have to, but if I try to play the other role, I'll queue for at least 10 mins.