New Tutorial mode Error 411

I wanted to test the new Tutorial mode added with the Resident Evil chapter specially for "Kill the bots" feature, and of course I need to finish the survivor tutorial first, but when I escape through the hatch or through the gate the "match" crashes and says there was a synchronization error, error 411 to be more specific

Which is strange because the game is working normally so far, my Nemesis is level 42, I know that whenever the game releases an update several bugs come up, but I didn't see anyone talking about it, did this happen to any of you?

Comments

• Constantinus
    Constantinus Member Posts: 1

I also have this error now. I would be very happy if someone knows the solution.

• WeissweinPirat
    WeissweinPirat Member Posts: 1

I also got that Error, same Szenario, tried Hatch and Gate. I got a little Ptsd from the Time I quited DBD because of Error 111 and 112. I could fix those with a Free VPN, I recommend Windscribe but I dont know yet, if that fixes the Tutorial Error. Good Luck in trials

• BabyBubz
    BabyBubz Member Posts: 68

use vpn otherwise it won't be finished. I had the same thing earlier

• Joey_H_
    Joey_H_ Member Posts: 1

Also have this issue, tried a VPN with no luck of progressing

• arcaneflamez
    arcaneflamez Member Posts: 2

I'm also having this issue. Happend on the PTB and now live aswell.

• arcaneflamez
    arcaneflamez Member Posts: 2

Joey and I tried two different VPN's and still nothing :(

• kenrock2
    kenrock2 Member Posts: 1

I could not able to proceed the killer tutorial, because I've completed previously. that is the same error message I'm having

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

I had the same error and can enter, I just had to change the waifi network and connect through the mobile data of the cell phone, it can also be done with a VPN.