Stealth Nemesis?

Is anyone else playing around the undetectable addon for killing zombies? I'm having a lot of fun playing around with some of his stealth play. Don't have all the perks unlocked on him yet. But I have trail of torment, dark devotion, bbq, and eruption trying it out.

Tinkerer anyone?

Comments

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158

Dunno if Tinkerer would work that well on him.

I feel that perk only works best when used by fast killers like Blight or Billy

• Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354

Personally I've been running Trail of Torment on him. Contaminate a survivor, kick the gen they were on, then go to other gens and Contaminate everyone while remaining Undetectable. Even better if you run Eruption to kick every gen you pass after Contaminating. Once you get a good number of survivors Contaminated or the first survivor disables ToT, commit to a chase and get the Eruption Value.

Pretty fun combo imo.

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

probably one of his best addons, 15 seconds is a long ass time and zombies take no time to spawn in and a ton of fun to use.

• KillaMane
    KillaMane Member Posts: 6

I seem to only contaminate someone if I know I'm not gonna get them with a m1. At a window for example.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954

I have found some use in Dragon's Grip on Nemesis. Everybody suspects you're just using his teachable perk, Eruption (I use both at once). Then they get exposed and you can hit them.

I do wish I could find Trail of Torment on him, for a similar pair with Eruption

• KillaMane
    KillaMane Member Posts: 6

I was thinking of running an all out gen kicking build. Oppression. Overcharge. Trail of torment. Eruption lol

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

Kinda overkill. The only gen kicking perk you need is pop goes the weasel. All those perks won’t even do the job of just pop.

I’ve been doing corrupt, pop, save the best for last, bamboozle.

Save the best is so nice on him since he’s not really that lethal if there’s multiple survivors around.

Bamboozle because he can still get looped pretty hard if you are not super on point with the m2s.

If you do the ink ribbon + serotonin injector the zombies spawn fast enough you can just kill them anytime you see them. I don’t think he needs more stealth beyond that although I’d consider tinkerer