The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Since Trapper And Legion Are Next For Changes, What Would You Like To See?

Røøkë
Røøkë Member Posts: 36

I remember Almo mentioning a few months back that Trapper and Legion were the next killers he was asked to look at after the previous batch of changes (Demo, Huntress, ect.). Since the PTB for the Mid-Chapter is in a few weeks, and we could see changes for either or both of these killers, what are some things you'd like to see? For me, Trapper just needs some QoL changes (Sack as base, Trap spawns not being as spread out), while Legion needs a more...extensive rework.

Comments

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

I doubt anything insane is going to be changed a slight number tweak and they'll call it a rework.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Trapper - Nothing huge, just give him trapper bag default (yellow), i would like trapper to stay a very simple killer as he is the first killer, and its okay to have weaker killers in the game.

Legion - Give them a stealth mechanic in which they can immediately feral frenzy out of, that was a cool idea i saw suggested by Scott Jund.

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,690

I don't believe Legion needs a Freddy-level rework. I just think he needs something more to compliment his status as a 1v4 killer besides stabbing them repeatedly in a game of attrition.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Trapper: Brown Bag base kit, traps only spawn in the middle, set number of traps, set timer to escape bear traps.

Legion: Full on rework power is both boring and weak

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,955

plz dont change legion's power, i like speed :(

• nutmilk420
    nutmilk420 Member Posts: 153

Trapper should carry more traps. Mabye a faster setting animation or throwable traps would be cool.

Legion needs to be reworked verry carefully bc alot of people (including me) enjoy useing his frenzy. Mabye putting in the "npc's" everyone's talking about and allowing you to switch between them well keeping his frenzy. Another option could be removing the frenzy timer thus giving unlimited frenzy duration forceing survivors to stun you to put it on cool down.

• DraconDirnc
    DraconDirnc Member Posts: 121

I want to see game optimization across all platforms. Yet that wouldn't sell as many cosmetics. Maybe one day....maybe one day.