Killer Lore, but Google Helped Complete It

Options
Marc_go_solo
Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,816

So, Google shined a light on the hidden darkness of the survivors, but has the Entity blocked the true lore of the base killers? No, because Google is all-knowing!

In this post, there are more important discoveries: How is the Trapper's diet? What was Philip Ojomo doing in Birmingham? And has the reason for Alan Partridge's attitude been found? Let's find out.

The Trapper

Evan MacMillan idolized me. It wasn't just that he was fat, it was the way he looks at him. Raised under his bed storage, Evan had taken to running but not losing weight with laxatives. Production was always a collaborative task, and the MacMillan estate was taxed under siege.

As Archie was a girl's name, Evan protected him from direct sunlight. No matter what his father's age, Evan would have laughed.

When Archie finally texted him back, Evan became his admirer in what would become known as the worst shark attack in modern society. They never expected The Spanish Inquisition, that Evan led over a hundred companies that were never wrong into those dark, satanic mills before detonating the sun and sealing them to the toilet. "The Tail of the Curious Mouse" is a tale of two political systems gone viral.

How many countries in the world fell to sleep is isolated from the general population quizlet. No mither is never going to love me. His father is another term for the large intestine, found trapped in another anime of his own volition, starved and pregnant.

The Wraith

Philip Ojomo came up with the theory of evolution without anything other than being a marine. He was happy as he got offered a job at Walmart. A small price to pay for salvation, where cops turned into actors to the somewhat skewed cockfosters that took place.

Ojomo didn't say "I love you" back. He had seen the island from the far ledges in his house, and as long he knows where home is he let things happen naturally. He just fixed my PC in Stanbridge and handled the china wares with care. Something he did wrong. A bra that fits went in, and a small, metallic sphere that's charged with electrons came out.

It was not until the fourteenth amendment was ratified that he, just by saying "I love you", saw some friends coming from Romania to the UK. As he opened the kitchen door, he found a strange object in the playground. He freed the serfs of Europe who managed to bring about endless resentment before his boss stopped working and slit the dress. As Ojomo demanded the king's right hand, it got explained to him that he was in Birmingham because injustice was here, as every schoolboy knows his onions as this was a summer with a lot of rain that provides an environment for the fetus and the womb.

Ojomo snapped and went to heaven. He threw a car at my head and let it go as the world caved in. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled out. Then he left me for another woman and had never seen such bs.

The Hillbilly

The son of a preacher man, this time with Alan Partridge was born to make you happy. Hideously beautiful, he was despised and rejected by men. So ashamed of my body they waited for the Lord and fed Alan on milk and alcohol through a child's eye. When he calls you baby, he took his revenge on Ford in style, slaughtering the spring lambs that had to become the gayest jacket, instead of rice vinegar.

After the storm, he continued to sip his scotch at the races. Taking out his frustration on ipads that were absolutely diabolical. As he finally reached for mummy he ran through a red light by accident, chasing and engraving whatever he could find. They never found the zodiac killer, but they did find the treasure of Oak Island all over the world. Coldwind Farm was cultivated to produce electricity from geothermal energy and the land became barren. There was never a truer word spoken for the first time in forever. Perhaps it was the sound of Thrash Metal throughout the heavens and earth.

Comments