We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Why did I lose pip?

Options
Koka
Koka Member Posts: 1

Until recently I haven't taken this game too seriously or given it enough of my time to rank up or gather alot of blood points since I mainly played with friends in a private match. But for the past month I've progressed from rank 20 to rank 5. In my last game I was one pip away from red ranks only to get the pip but be told by the game that I did not pip and instead got 0 rank progression AND lose a pip from that game. Now I need 2 more pips to get to red ranks and I'm just confused as to why. When I looked around I can see this isn't the first time this has happened nor is it a new thing. I seen alot of complaints about how the devs in this game really don't listen to the community much but I shrugged it off thinking it was salty gamers being salty gamers but like I didn't think it was this bad, like this just not right! I play by the rules and get punished. I show a game where I'm one pip away from rank 4 but I didn't screenshot the pip status, idky just a brain dead moment ig, but as you can see instead of going to rank 4 like I was supposed to I lose a pip and now need 2 more pips for it. I am confident I can get to red ranks if the game allows me to. Thanks BHVR 👍