We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Healing Times Question

Options

Im cool and like the idea with the healing times that they changed. But exactly what are the numbers for healing yourself with self care? Like 36 secs and with Sloppy Butcher 40 secs?

Comments

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited October 2018
    Options
    32 not 36 but other than that bingo 
    Post edited by Volfawott on
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    edited October 2018
    Options

Self-care by itself is 32 seconds. With sloppy butcher is 40 seconds.

Post edited by CoolAKn on
  • Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Options

@HeHeBoii said:
    Im cool and like the idea with the healing times that they changed. But exactly what are the numbers for healing yourself with self care? Like 36 secs and with Sloppy Butcher 40 secs?

I've been seeing a couple of killers running this perk. New meta?

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options
    Gamzello said:

@HeHeBoii said:

With the new healing time changes it makes using self care a much larger time waster with sloppy butcher using self-care would take 40 seconds rather than 20 seconds if you find someone just to heal you or use a medkits.

The implemented it so a killer is able to actually give survivors more tasks to do rather than solely going after generators to minimise gen rushing.
  • steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

@Gamzello said:

@HeHeBoii said:

It was good with the last patch and better now. Meta? I don't know about that but you can be damn effective with it.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options
    Sloppy Butcher already became more popular when it was given the Mangled effect. Now it's gonna be even better, not sure if it will make it to meta though. I'm guessing not.
    But it greatly increases the usefulness of Autodidact too.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    And how much faster SC is with Botany?
  • Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311
    Options
    Milo said:
    And how much faster SC is with Botany?
    To add to this, how long would this take with Sloppy Butcher as well? (SC + Botany + Sloppy)
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

It would be interesting how the different effects get calculated.
    Especially with multiple effects running.

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    Options

Been running Sloppy Butcher and Nurses Calling on Pig and Spirit for a while now. Works a treat for me because I'm not ######### hot in chases, so people often get away after one hit.

The changes to healing speed are barely noticeable to me when I play survivor, but definitely helps a bit in finding those sneaky, healing gits when playing killer.

• Naiad
    Naiad Member Posts: 194
    Options

Healing someone else is 16 secs
    SC is 32 secs
    SC with Sloppy is 38.4 secs
    SC with botany = 21.44 secs
    SC with botany and Sloppy = 27.84 secs

That's with tier 3 botany, it would be slower with tiers 1 and 2. So you'll have to decide if 2 perk slots are worth it.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@Naiad said:
    Healing someone else is 16 secs
    SC is 32 secs
    SC with Sloppy is 38.4 secs
    SC with botany = 21.44 secs
    SC with botany and Sloppy = 27.84 secs

That's with tier 3 botany, it would be slower with tiers 1 and 2. So you'll have to decide if 2 perk slots are worth it.

We need a Prove Thyself buff!
    3 perks to get a 16 second heal.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

@Gamzello said:

@HeHeBoii said:

"a couple" xD you mean everygame.

• Milo
    Options
    So if you want to SC you basically need Botany
  • Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Options

@Global said:

@Gamzello said:

@HeHeBoii said:

Damn is it starting already? LMAO

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

@Gamzello said:

@Global said:

@Gamzello said:

@HeHeBoii said:

Damn is it starting already? LMAO

Yea i had to take off self care because every game i had was with it.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

@Milo said:

Actually no. You just have to spend more time, OR you but another perk into it to get the same powerful effect than before. But since it is 2 slots instead of just one, it is kinda balanced now.

• Milo
    Options

@Wolf74 said:

@Milo said:

Actually no. You just have to spend more time, OR you but another perk into it to get the same powerful effect than before. But since it is 2 slots instead of just one, it is kinda balanced now.

I meant if you want to spend less time Healing you need botany.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,749
    Options
    My recent Wraith build: Sloppy Bitcher, Bloodhound, Nurse's Calling, Shadowborn. Plus the add on that supresses TR and red stain for 6 seconds and the one that silences the whailing bell. It's a ton of fun. You see someone healing behind a wall, uncloak silent on the other side and zoom around with no TR. Even if they have Premonition or Spine Chill, they never suspect you're that close.
  • AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options
    Sloppy Butcher already became more popular when it was given the Mangled effect. Now it's gonna be even better, not sure if it will make it to meta though. I'm guessing not.
    But it greatly increases the usefulness of Autodidact too.
    As a killer main sloppy butcher is a great perk to use, almost better than ruin in terms of how handy of a time waster it is. Its also great for tracking due to the extra blood which really gives away iron will users trying to be sneaky. Sloppy butcher will more than likely be meta with the healing change, 40 seconds is half a gen that could have been done is the way I see it.
  • HeHeBoii
    HeHeBoii Member Posts: 507
    Options

Thanks for the clarification and friendly discussion good people!