What should I spend my Blood Points on?

TumbleElf
TumbleElf Member Posts: 48
edited June 2021 in Polls

I have racked up 600,000 BP and I don’t know who to spend it on!

Please help me out! (Feel free to leave the reason why I should in the comments)

What should I spend my Blood Points on? 14 votes

Blight (Undying, Dragons Grip, Hex: Blood Favour)
14%
Fobbosyain 2 votes
Myers (STBFL, PWYF, Dying Light)
35%
TapeKnotDerZuntorglitchboi[Deleted User]mightytoxic784 5 votes
Freddy (Bloodwarden, Remember me, Fire up)
0%
Trickster (Starstruck, Hex: Crowd Control, No way out)
7%
SebaOutbreak 1 vote
Finish Hillbilly (he is currently level 27) (Enduring, Lightbirn,
42%
JawsIsTheNextKillerMazoobiGeneralVKarao_Ke[Deleted User]Hex_Ignored 6 votes

Comments

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
    Myers (STBFL, PWYF, Dying Light)

From most to least in terms of priority:

1. Daddy Myers got STBFL in his kit, extremely fun and very powerful perk. I'd get his STBFL first. Kinda fun to play as but gets boring after a while.
    2. Tricky has Starstruck, a good instadown perk, and No Way Out, a decent endgame slowdown perk. Very fun killer IMO but it's based on preference only, from what I've seen there's more people that don't enjoy him than those who enjoy him.
    3. If you want you can finish Billy to get his Tinkerer.
    4. Blight is a hard killer to pick up and tbh his only good perk is Undying which requires another hex perk to make use out of it. He is very fun once you learn him, however.
    5. And finally, all of Freddy's perks are pretty garbo, Blood Warden is okay though. Only level him if you wanna play him, he can be kinda fun.
  • JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360
    Finish Hillbilly (he is currently level 27) (Enduring, Lightbirn,

Because you should finish what you started.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Trickster (Starstruck, Hex: Crowd Control, No way out)

Trickster's Starstruck is a great perk, probably his best one. And No Way Out is a fun, but somewhat useful endgame perk.

After him, I'd go for Blight (cause Undying, plus he's a good Killer), then Myers (STBFL is a godsend), then Billy (Tinkerer is meta right now, Enduring is nice too), and finally Freddy (his endgame perks aren't that great, tho he's a decent Killer)