If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Just visited the Overwatch forums

Options
PhantomMask20763
PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
Yup didnt even think twice before retreating back to the comfort of the dbd forums. We all may have our arguements sometimes but we're all like a big family!!! And I wouldnt want it any other way:blush:

Comments

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options
    Yup didnt even think twice before retreating back to the comfort of the dbd forums. We all may have our arguements sometimes but we're all like a big family!!! And I wouldnt want it any other way:blush:
    Aww that's so sweet but sickening at the same time.

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

Trust me, I do NOT want to visit that forum again. I'd rather stay here and read some salty thread 
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

Trust me, I do NOT want to visit that forum again. I'd rather stay here and read some salty thread 
    No hatred on the thought process I'm just a pessimistic ######### so I can't stand sappy stuff
  • PhantomMask20763
    Options

No hatred on the thought process I'm just a pessimistic ######### so I can't stand sappy stuff
    Understandable, I hate most of that stuff too. I CANNOT stand romance movies. Even by just watching a trailer I feel like my insides are about to become my outsides. That's probably why I stick to horror tho
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Was curious and just checked it out.
    People are nice over there, give advice and constructive cirticism.
    In DBD its only killer vs survivor and insulting mostly (but maybe thats what you consider comfort, dont know :smile: )

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Was curious and just checked it out.
    People are nice over there, give advice and constructive cirticism.
    In DBD its only killer vs survivor and insulting mostly (but maybe thats what you consider comfort, dont know :smile: )

They are nice sure, but when I went there were a lot of posts about Mercy or whatever. Probably just felt weird being on another forum tho
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Holy ######### it didnt seem to be that bad on the surface but the forum turned out to be toxic gas-filled Fabergé egg really fast.