Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Counterforce = No Noed

Faster totem cleansed and you see the next totem. Noed no longer an issue. Change my mind.

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

I've had NOED in several of my matches with Jill's going for Adept because gens were focused on instead of dull totems that were right next to the gens. Counterforce is just added to list with Small Game, Detectives Hunch, and maps not killing NOED - survivors not wanting to bother cleansing totems no matter how quickly they can get it done is too strong.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

Oh, I don't know. If/when I put NOED in... it still seems to be going off at the end of the match. :)

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

I run small game as a survivor, I've not seen a game where all 5 totems were cleansed in probably a dozen games today, regardless of whether or not my teammates had Counterforce.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

So, use a perk to counter a perk (inherently shite game design) but in such a way that you're doing a bigger favour for the killer by murdering your entire team because wasting time traversing and cleansing like that is deadlier than instadowns in the endgame?

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

That isn’t all you do. Counterforce/small game is now my go-to build on one of my characters and it is most definitely NOT the only thing I do. You use small game to locate your first totem, cleanse it, and get an idea of where the next one is and eventually work your way over to it, but also do gens too. During the course of a game you have more than enough opportunity to cleanse them all in the normal course of events unless your teammates are duds and keep getting downed too quickly to do anything. The combo is really handy to have when there is only one or two gens left when it becomes really important to knock those things out. Doubly important when Devour Hope kicks in.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

I don’t think so, it’s definitely worth finding ruin. I had a SWF with 2x counterforces yesterday and my ruin undying was gone in about a minute. Doing it for NOED preemptively would probably only be worth it if your team is already winning and you can spare the time.

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158

It aint that good honestly, only the speed cleansing.

Cause getting info of the most far totem is quite terrible, wastes a lot of time cleansing them that way and someone else could cleanse it before you.