Survivors pls stop beeing toxic

Options
2ยป

Comments

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,498
    Options

"Just hit them out", I would if I could...

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710
    Options

Yeah but lately ive seen survivors change in their ways to be

And especially with the door, now they all wait without giving free hits and if the killer doesnt come they wait up to the last second of EGC, cause if i had to.guess one famous streamer/Youtuber probably started this ?

And i can tell you, that on the long run it saddly gives killers less and less will to be "nice" over all (saddly even me who always plays "nice" there are many things that may change, but on this topic i feel less and less willing to.give the hatch for instance)

And the killers that slug early are just like survivors that genrush and get out asap

They play to just win and not get BP, they need to sweat and tryhard, yet they are also the first to come on the forums and complain the grind is too big and they dont receive any BP lol

• Apollos
    Apollos Member Posts: 1,052
    Options

It mostly depends on the side you lean toward. Survivor main is gonna see killers being terrible more often, like killer main is gonna see survivors being terrible more often. I never take teabagging seriously, but I also only ever do it if the killer has played really unfairly the entire match and there's no way out for me. Then again, I've seen killers get really offended when survivors do it to each other to communicate or killers punishing one survivor when they weren't even the one that did it lol

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited June 2021
    Options

Survivor main here, I see survivors being terrible more often. Always have, as a matter of fact.

• Razorbeam
    Razorbeam Member Posts: 594
    Options

I can't count the number of dancing survivors who have been dragged back to my hook from the finish line to watch me doing my twirling dance while they slowly get consumed by the entity.

Feelsgoodman.

• Spencerjnlouis
    Spencerjnlouis Member Posts: 117
    Options

I like to tunnel toxic survivors and camp them until they die, I can be toxic too B

• Apollos
    Options

It depends on different things too imo. I don't consider smacking and teabagging offensive, which changes things considerably. I guess I have been yelled at by other survivors a few times, but I've also had killer pull the EZ EZ thing on me and had one Trickster screaming at me because he couldn't find the corner I hid in after he slugged me lol

It's all anecdotal at the end of the day is what I was getting at more or less.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Never

• Orion
    Options

Even just taking the chat into account, I've seen far more survivor toxicity than killer toxicity, in a manner that is disproportionate to the ratio of survivors and killers.

You're right, it is anecdotal. This is my anecdote.

• Apollos
    Options

Exactly ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Crossplay has eliminated a lot of the chat nastiness at least. It's rare that people even talk much anymore. Btw were you playing today?

• Orion
    Options

I was not, no. I'm waiting for MMR's full release or the anniversary, whichever comes first.

• Apollos
    Options

I played with someone named Orion today so I was curious lmao

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

I always wait till the last second if it means I can get another WGLF stack. It's unfun I get that, especially if a killer gets beaten badly and they just want the game to end. Thing is though they have an easy BP increasing perk (BBQ) and sometimes this is the only way I can get my stacks.

I don't think it makes people play "less nice" tbh. If people aren't t-bagging I don't consider waiting at the gates to be toxic.

I don't understand people who "gen rush" I always want to double gen for points and cleanse totems/get in chase for boldness points. Same way as I never get a 4 man slug at 5/4/3 gens. I will say though people need to be careful of what they consider survivors "gen rushing". If you've played bad and all 5 gens are done in 6 minutes then that's not gen rushing.

• Damarus
    Damarus Member Posts: 600
    Options

I get that often, when I play killer (if they manage to escape, which only happens when they are a full SWF sweat squad). And I do that myself, IF the killer tunneled/camped. Or if it was a Spirit. As others have already said, both sides are toxic, EQUALLY. In a 1v1 interaction, both the killer and the survivor can be extremely toxic people that should not be allowed access to the internet, it doesn't make survivors more toxic just because you see more than 1 teabag you at the exit gate.