The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Funny Match

TheVolgun
TheVolgun Member Posts: 34
edited June 2021 in General Discussions

Honestly I don't even know what kind of post this is I guess if anything it would just be me needing to explain the game I just played.

Me: Bubba going for my adept

The Survivors: 3 iri keys, 3 main building blueprints and an Ormand offering (The Ormand offering was just a coincidence from the 4th survivor who wasnt part of the key business)

Now I expected to lose this game no kills just 5 gens popped and a 4 man hatch escape

So I was from the get go just ######### around slamming into walls, trying to get 360 hit the survivors that sort of thing.

Then I downed one of them cause he got a bit to close to the tantrum so I hook him and go towards the survivors with bbq and then i down another and another and before I know it I have sucsessfully managed to kill all 4 survivors on first hook.

I was shocked, but I was even more shocked about was that they called me

"Toxic, killer bubba is so overpowered"

"######### we are just trying to have fun, why do you have to ruin it"

"Bubba is so easy to play you are so bad"

Now I just laughed at these messages cause well they are hilarious but it makes you think, these survivors have reached the highest level of entitlement that they run 3 keys and offerings to make sure they 100% know where hatch is and then when they lose they then call me toxic. I know some survivors will always be like this in no way is this post about that just kinda makes you think, this game has a lot of issues and in my opinion some of the community is a big contributing factor.

Thanks for reading enjoy your night/day :)

Comments