The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What is Behavior doing with their game?

Y'all know what I'm talking about. This game is littered with bugs and performance issues, to the extent of Cyberpunk 2077's mess at this point.

It seems to me their priorities are either entirely out of whack, or literally its just an inexperienced studio not organized enough to get results.

The game isn't even playable at this point, even two weeks after a new DLC drop, in fact this latest update has seemed to beat on the game's engine even more, introducing an even higher frequency of FPS drops. I have literally seen no posts detailing improvements experienced by players, after either of the post-dlc hotfix updates seems Behavior just isn't being honest.

Now taking aside their lack progress, why is their communication team so horrible at reaching out to the community about these subjects? It seems to me that all of DBD's social media is only interested in attempting to generate a higher demand for the game thru any means necessary except thru improved game performance. They claim they are aware of the performance issues, but have yet to communicate well enough their efforts to tackle the issue, and clearly the patches alone do not speak to the efforts either.

I think its about time Behavior have a REAL staff meeting about these issues and how to address them permanently and not just apply half measures to weasel by. Its actually quite insulting to consumers because it just exemplifies how little the studio has committed to delivering quality, and how desperate they are for your money.

They offer regurgitated empty words like "Thank you for your patience" and "We are hard at work" but actions speak louder than words and clearly these latest patches DO NOT reflect a team hard at work to resolve an issue that has plagued the game for quite some time. #End Rant.

Comments

• DarKStaR350z
    DarKStaR350z Member Posts: 676

It kind of makes sense if you think about it sadly.

They keep players on older hardware hanging on with empty words while they concentrate on improving the tutorial so those who leave will be replaced with new players and their experience will be better; or at least realise to late how bad things are.

I'm calling it that before we get any sort of optimisation for older hardware, we see a rework of the perk and bloodweb that people have wanted for ages; and it will be received with thunderous applause while those of us who got scammed into sticking with the game through the problems over the years are forgotten or upgrade hardware anyway.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,402

What is Behaviour doing? I don't know, I've been asking this question since July of 2019;

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

That is way i made this post about a QOL chapter because I'm tired of this mess.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/261165/how-much-is-enough#latest

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

They talk about how they "investigate the issue" NOW. But this is NOT after the release that you resolve these problems, it is BEFORE.

You do testing internally and externally (ptb kekw) and you make sure evrrything works BEFORE releasing the content.

They had at least some months to work on it. They are so much focused about new content to sell, that they are not even considering their game is getting burried by themselves.

So sad.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

At this point I’m not even sure God knows