The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which survivor has the least toxic mains?

So I was wondering we all know the meg's in bright clothes and with emomask and p3 claudettes often tend to be very tryhard or teabag alot, which survivor do you think is mostly played by nontoxic people in contrast to that?

Comments

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

Ace.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    * hides in my natural habitat *
  • GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

@Giche said:
    Ace.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Honestly the Kate's are not so bad the most dc tbaggers going out there way for a stun have dc after one down and wasting there ds on hook one been meg Claudette Jake David Feng Nea Laurie pretty much all besides Adam and Kate have been complete and utter jerks most my games
  • MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

I think I haven't met a single toxic bill myself.

• Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319

In my experience, Adam, Kate, and Bill survivors tend to be the least toxic.

• redsopine1
    Justicar said:

In my experience, Adam, Kate, and Bill survivors tend to be the least toxic.

Console don't have bill so I'm stuck with two nice actually playing the game kind of survivor's wait I think Quinton's are nice as well so 3 kind survivors rest all aholes heck a Dwight got a bit mad that I moried him with dh when he went and instead of getting away decided to pallet me when I had no clue he was there
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    What the fellow Dwight main said. 
  • Dwightfrfld
    Dwightfrfld Member Posts: 5

@Dwight_Fairfield said:
    We Dwights are a peaceful bunch. Except the bald ones. They are not true Dwights because they look nothing like us.

Jumps in a locker

I agree with my fellow Dwight.

Goes back inside a locker

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

Meh, every main has the possibility to be a toxic twit, as i have witnessed on several occasions.

• Looks at her main Nea. Shrugs and goes back to reading order of the stick*
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    It would be the least played survivor. Other than Claudette being stealthier, there is no correlation between toxicity and survivor choice. Besides confirmation bias. The more popular survivors will have more toxic players simply because they have more players overall.
  • F5arTheB5ard
    F5arTheB5ard Member Posts: 118
    edited October 2018
    What's everyone's opinion about Adam? I use him now because I have the teachables unlocked that I want and deliverance is a interesting perk. I like how you have to work for that perk and your broken for 60 seconds. Tense situations lol
  • SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

@brokedownpalace said:
    It would be the least played survivor. Other than Claudette being stealthier, there is no correlation between toxicity and survivor choice. Besides confirmation bias. The more popular survivors will have more toxic players simply because they have more players overall.

^ This

• GodDamn_Angela

@brokedownpalace said:

Obviously. Everyone knows that.

But this thread is about one's own confirmation bias.

• iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

Whatever survivors the toxic streamers play, the wanna-bes try to mimic them.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    edited October 2018

David. Megs and Claudettes are not necessary toxic, a lot of them are just sweaty

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

I think Adam and Bill mostly.
    Also a lot of Meg's are stupid instead of toxic, so them too I suppose?

• MauXD24
    MauXD24 Member Posts: 75

I always get the toxic Neas and Claudette, btw I can agree that us kate mains aren’t toxic at all lol

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

@brokedownpalace said:

Obviously. Everyone knows that.

But this thread is about one's own confirmation bias.

No, everybody does not know that.
  • LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160
    No Adam too now
    Yesterday I sabotaged a Hook right in front of a Trapper TWICE
    After that I Flashlight-Saved my Buddy.
    Dat is the Toxic Life
  • GodDamn_Angela
    edited October 2018

@brokedownpalace said:
    No, everybody does not know that.

Damn. You're probably right... :(

I expect too much out of people.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

So we are survivor profiling now? Huh i guess this is still a better thread than complaining about a few minor changes.

• redsopine1
    LRGamer said:
    No Adam too now
    Yesterday I sabotaged a Hook right in front of a Trapper TWICE
    After that I Flashlight-Saved my Buddy.
    Dat is the Toxic Life
    Nope dude that's not toxic that's well played to your skillset
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    I've never seen a toxic Quentin to this day.
  • iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

@Peasant said:

You can't be toxic when you have a face like this.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,290

The least toxic survivors I've seen are Ace players although every character in this game has their fair share of bad apples.

@Peasant said:

Every time I've seen a Quentin they have a flashlight macro and teabag. Must be hopped up on what ever he takes to make his face look the way it does so he can click at light speed.

• CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    I wish survivors actually had passives so they weren’t just skins. Then this type of question wouldn’t really apply to all the characters with P3 camou. 
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Ace with his white fedora can be quite cocky at times

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

claudette.
    why? cause literally everyone plays her.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Dwight_Fairfield said:
    We Dwights are a peaceful bunch. Except the bald ones. They are not true Dwights because they look nothing like us.

Jumps in a locker

But I play bald Dwight because I"M BALD!

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@MegaWaffle said:

@Dwight_Fairfield said:

Jumps in a locker

The truth has come out!

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Orion said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@Dwight_Fairfield said:

Jumps in a locker

The truth has come out!

I feel no shame...NO SHAME!

• CamoRanger
    CamoRanger Member Posts: 26
    Never seen Detective Tapp players being toxic before, but maybe because I somehow never seen anyone play Detective Tapp. Is your experience different from mine?
  • Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    edited October 2018
    Obv the best one. Feng!
    No wait.. nevermind. I main her and I trash everybody in the forum who says stupid sht

I guess.. Dwight's?
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

Us Jakes aren't so bad as long as you don't let us near a toolbox.

• Sel
    Sel Member Posts: 92

Tapp (though kinda rare), Bill and Kate. That being said, don't let survivor stereotypes get to you! Some nice people play the 'toxic' characters!

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    Us Jakes aren't so bad as long as you don't let us near a toolbox.

[laughs in Saboteur]

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

Bills. When they try to be toxic, they're really bad at it. Bills mains are precious

• jwentzel987
    jwentzel987 Member Posts: 150
    Ive been playing as Dwight for a few months. I got really used to his perks and playing as him in general. Ive only played with a handful of other Dwight which is weird imo but never recall any of them being toxic so I'd say Dwight for sure.
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

we Mins aren't toxic but the majority of us will leave your ass on hook if it means we can complete gen also some of us totally not me by the way ;):p

will leave through an open exit gate whilst you're being chased by it even though we could have very easily taken a hit for you so you could escape too

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    we Mins aren't toxic but the majority of us will leave your ass on hook if it means we can complete gen also some of us totally not me by the way ;):p

will leave through an open exit gate whilst you're being chased by it even though we could have very easily taken a hit for you so you could escape too

however I have yet to see a non-toxic Quentin Smith most if not all the ones I encounter are ######### no offence @Peasant Love ya

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited October 2018

In my experience Jake. Maybe because people start playing him with a stealthy/immersed mindset...

• Peasant

@Aari_Piggy66 said:

@Aari_Piggy66 said:

however I have yet to see a non-toxic Quentin Smith most if not all the ones I encounter are ######### no offence @Peasant Love ya

The feeling's mutual in regard to sandbagging Fengs.

• Peasant

@Aari_Piggy66 said:

@Aari_Piggy66 said:

The feeling's mutual in regard to sandbagging Fengs.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Tapp, David, and (at least in my experience) Nea
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

In my experience? The mains I see generally are like this

Claudette - enough said. especially when P3. They are out to make your life miserable 90 percent of the time.

Dwight - All of them are cocky. Half the time they're just clowning around and are entertaining to toy with. Other half of the time they are terrors to deal with. I can't help but love that goofy guy though.

Meg - Most of them are Toxic little snots that need to be whipped. Which pisses me off, I usually have a thing for red heads. But screw Meg, I'm so done with her.

Jake - Used to be so hated. He kinda fell out of favor and now most people who play him are kinda nuetral. But I guess with the sabo buffs, we might see the old sabo-jakes come back. (And I guarantee his already dubious status of being the most sacrificed will skyrocket)

Nea - Good luck finding this girl. 4/5ths of the time people playing her are stealth players and you'll be lucky to spot them at all in the match. The remaining 1/5th get all up in your grill and try to bully you. I respect most Nea mains. (She's my secondary survivor, so I might be a little biased)

Ming - Can't say I see many toxic Mings. In fact, it's rare I run into one that actually plays well. Only thing that really stands out to me is how she squeals like a chew toy that's been stepped on when you hook her.

Bill and David - tend to lump these two together because they both seem to attract the same types; those who want to play hero. Not necessarily bully you, but I've noticed they're more likely to try and help their teammates. I usually end up with a grudging respect for Bill and David mains; even when they've ruined my day.

Laurie - Screw this girl. Every Laurie I run into annoys the crap out of me with their toxic bs. Her and that damn Abusive Strike perk.

Ace - My main man. It's rare I run into an Ace who doesn't play the game properly. And most of them aren't out to bully you. They just do what needs to be done - nothing more or less. A Majority of them don't seem to be toxic. But I'll admit, I might be biased because that's my survivor of choice.

Quinton, Tapp, Kate, and Adam - haven't really noticed a trend with any of them yet. Hell, you rarely even see Quinton to start with.