Should we change balance on the Raccon City police station?

Falsher24
Falsher24 Member Posts: 4
edited July 2021 in Polls

Raccon City police station the biggest map in dbd with 3 floors and on my opinion this map need changes.I think this map need be smaller and need to make passages wider.Guys,please explain in comments why you want or do not want change this map.

Should we change balance on the Raccon City police station? 36 votes

Yes,We need change this map
86%
TapeKnotDimekFog_KingxEamusstang62AGMPlantCollectorAneurysmWarcrafter4Awkward_FiendDarkMagikMadLordJack90bubbelglitchboixtr4meFobboMarc_go_soloBrokenbonesJarolGannTM 31 votes
No,we do not need change this map
13%
LiunUKMeneLawTsukiYureiTrickstaaaaaGamerEzra 5 votes
Post edited by Falsher24 on

Comments

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,856

If I remember correctly the map has a legit infinite and something like that is just unacceptable in 2021

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

Probably the most unfun map I've played on in this game. I swear, Lery's and Hawkins are bounce houses compared to that map.

• Falsher24
    Falsher24 Member Posts: 4

Guys,this map doing big troubles for any survivor and killer.I hope this map will be changes or deleted or divided on parts.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Although I love that the map is just like RPD from RE2, It's very easy to get lost and it's way too big. It needs some changes.

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

There are a few loops that are raise some eyebrows, but otherwise, I kind of like it. Run balanced on it though and the map becomes thoroughly unbalanced.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

Make it smaller and adjust it depending on what is kept and what is not. The map looks good, but it's too big and confusing.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,180

The designers did an amazing job of recreating the station, and I'm certainly not complaining about the hard work and dedication towards it.

It's a bit like Midwich Elementary: the recreation and detail is brilliant, but unfortunately translating an area from single-player survival horror to asymetrical multi-player arenas is difficult because of the design fitting the purpose.

I like how they tried to make it more suitable, but maybe it's a bit too ambitious? It's tricky as well, as there are limits pressed upon designers by the licence owners in terms of wiggle room to change the settings.

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

I think to make it bearable is that the Maps has 3 forms, Second Floor blocked,Left Side Blocked,& Right Side Blocked

• mightytoxic784
    mightytoxic784 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 14

Very good job replicating the normal rpd but its impossible to navigate through it so they need to remove some parta or remove the map for reworks

• Eon
    Eon Member Posts: 31

RPD is killersided a lot, is they nerf it for killers, nerf haddofield for survivors e.e