This anniversary is over for console players

Zcarr
Zcarr Member Posts: 4

It started with the killer freezing now its the whole game that doesnt work anymore. My friends and I couldnt even connect to a game because of a timeout in the lobby (3 times in a row) even with reset of the game from all party. Then in solo q i’ve found a game … of course anything going on was making the game lag or freeze for 2/3 seconds wich made me lose my chases. All of that mixed with trolls/noobs/grinders and usual camper/focus tunnel…. Nice anniversary to many more years of useless cosmetics and infinite dlc realeases cant wait to not be able to play the 6th anniversary.

Comments

• Astrian
    Astrian Member Posts: 320

I'm honestly surprised console players can even launch the game to see that the event is over, let alone play it

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495

I by pass the lag by playing Ghost Face, his power isn't that taxing on the frame rate so I can actually have normal matches. Plus, I also really enjoy his power

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

This really, really isn't a console issue, it's just a DbD issue. Anyone not running the game on top hardware (that includes current-gen consoles, from what I've seen and been told by current-gen owners) is dealing with the same BS.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Well they said they would focus on the anniversary event more. I guess if the game doesn’t work you can’t really tell they didn’t focus more on it like they said. 🤷‍♂️

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

The event never fully started for us.