We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Thank you BHVR for yet another great event!

Options
Lowbei
Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
Ignore the complaints. Its good that the costumes will be more rare this way.

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    May the Entity be with us this Hallowed Blight and that these glorious nights will return to us next year 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,245
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    I start to drool on the floor when I see the Huntress skin.
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

This makes it so difficult to choose! I wish we could get more then one, but I suppose that one is going to look really sick and it'll be rad to have a slightly more rare costume. The Trapper looks like Plank Face mixed with a WWE wrestler which is pretty fun, and The Wraith looks amazing with his hollow core and new tree/ent like form he's in the top for sure. The Huntress is going to ne so hard not to choose because it's like a were-rat or a were-rabbit creature. Billy's look is cool, but possibly my least favorite. The doctor looks insane and i love it. This is too difficult. >.<

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,245
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    As a console peasant, I never had a chance to earn Lagacy skins since I never played the beta and that was okay, I was able to get over it. Now seeing these skins appear to be almost like Legacy skins, I can actually feel a grin on my face since it's now possible to earn something that's close to being a Legacy.
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Nickenzie said:
    Lowbei said:
    As a console peasant, I never had a chance to earn Lagacy skins since I never played the beta and that was okay, I was able to get over it. Now seeing these skins appear to be almost like Legacy skins, I can actually feel a grin on my face since it's now possible to earn something that's close to being a Legacy.
    yeah, bhvr is great :) 
  • KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Are the blood point scores increased like in the summer BBQ event? 
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,749
    Options
    "Thanks for unbanning me."
  • Lowbei
    Options
    "Thanks for unbanning me."
    well youre welcome!
  • azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Options
    KingB said:
    Are the blood point scores increased like in the summer BBQ event? 
    Yes
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    Options

Wait, when does the event start? Today? I don't remember reading where it actually started.

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Options
    Yeah! I’m excited to get into it, I’m not sure what I’ll get yet, I’m thinking a bit from a couple, I like getting a choice.
  • Markness
    Markness Member Posts: 242
    edited October 2018
    Options

I am happy with them giving a free skin, and giving us BP bonuses. I am also glad that there are skins that are behind a paywall because it really shows how cheap people are. You can't afford 5 bucks for a skin for a character you're going to be playing for a long time? Too bad, don't buy it. Not everything is free. I love how the welfare bums come out to the forums and demand things from the devs after they probably got their copy of the game for free.

"GIVE ME GIVE ME! Waaaaahhh!!" -Free weekend manchild that lives off of his parents.

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141
    Options
    “More rare.”  Literally anyone can buy them, during or after the event.

That makes them the complete opposite of rare.  A Twitch Shirt is rare.  Artificact Cosmetics are rare.  YouTuber exclusives are rare.  Yikes.  There’s one reason to play during this event, spooky flashlights 🔦 👻🙂. 

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

I wish they would be taken out of the shop after a while to make them actually rare :/

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    Options

I like event exclusive outfits really. I understand why you'll be able to buy them afterward (clearly, too much work has gone into them for them to be available for only 2 weeks), but it's kinda taken the excitement of the event away for me.

However, I will potentially buy some cosmetics, because they're great.

TBH, I'd have rather had a basic t-shirt or something that showed you put work the work in on Halloween 2018.

• Lowbei
    Options
    “More rare.”  Literally anyone can buy them, during or after the event.

That makes them the complete opposite of rare.  A Twitch Shirt is rare.  Artificact Cosmetics are rare.  YouTuber exclusives are rare.  Yikes.  There’s one reason to play during this event, spooky flashlights 🔦 👻🙂. 

the cosmetics will be more rare than other outfits, and its funny how you are the only one here being negative about them, and you are the only one here who is banned for DCing right now. what a coincidence lol.

git gud and you wont need to dc to play weaker killers to compete.
  • Twinkletits
    Twinkletits Member Posts: 60
    Options

I do agree that the event is nice but I do wish that in the future they'll make the same amount of skins for both sides for holidays such as halloween (As in 5 for survivor and 5 for killer).

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

@Lowbei said:

How does rarity matter though?

• Lowbei
    Options

@Lowbei said:

How does rarity matter though?

ultimately, later down the road, it will be all that matters 

#thebiggerpicture
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    Options
    Rare? :lol:

Everyone will be runing around in their new "legacy" skins soon
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options
    How are the Hallowed Blight skins going to be rare if we can just buy them all after the event is over? They would be rare if they disappeared after the event ends.
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Rare? :lol:

Everyone will be runing around in their new "legacy" skins soon
    in the future, it will be just another skin, and the fact that its like 10 bucks will gate it from a lot of these jobless heathens.
  • will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489
    Options

Really looking forward to this event, unlocking one awesome cosmetic and getting lots of BP, then sometime later down the line I will treat myself to the other cosmetics from the store :-)

• Lowbei
    Options

Really looking forward to this event, unlocking one awesome cosmetic and getting lots of BP, then sometime later down the line I will treat myself to the other cosmetics from the store :-)

thats the spirit!
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I mean nothing really caught my attention apart from the blight skin for the hillbilly, the rest are ok.
  • Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

I agree. The event is cool, the skins are too. If you don't want to buy anything, don't do it, you're under no obligation.

Besides, if you already suck as a player, cosmetics won't fix it.

• Nerex7
    Nerex7 Member Posts: 52
    Options

We get to chose the skin parts we want AND we got one more than last time.

I am fine with this.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited October 2018
    Options
    TBH the biggest treat are all these whiny one post accounts spamming the ######### out of this forum.