Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Crowns

Why don't people let people leave with a crown? Like come on man, don't be a loser, let everyone get a crown and leave so everyone who plays this game can get a crown before the event ends .

Comments

• AppleCinamon
    AppleCinamon Member Posts: 26

I would........ but sis, aint letting them points go away if 2 or more cakes are being used. :3 Sorry

• BatGingerman
    BatGingerman Member Posts: 13

Yea, but you can farm points off of them and vise versa, and then let them escape with the crown. 👀.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Problem is, you can pick it up every match even if you already own it. How would anyone know if its your 1st or 100th?

• BatGingerman

If you are wearing a crown, you own it already. Simple as that.

• BatGingerman

I do play it safe, and slow, but I have had nothing but try harding killers today and/or with no ed. They are also face camping and tunneling people out of the game. On top of that, the fps on console makes the game pretty much impossible to play rn even when you play it safe.

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919

They'll get it on their own efforts, which isn't much btw.

Even in a sea of garbo teammates I managed to get a crown in the first day of the event as feng.

Of all the things this community has characterized as entitlement this is definitely something worth calling that.

Like, you aren't entitled to an escape just because I see you sparkling.

• arf1000
    arf1000 Member Posts: 2

After unlocking every crown I have been playing friendly bubba and letting people get a crown just because of how toxic some of the killers i faced were...But I still got hate in end game chat telling me all sorts of things just because i didnt tunnel a sparkly jake.

Just cant win either way i guess

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

You can have a crown unlocked and not use it. For example, I have all the crowns for the survivors, I choose Yui, but don't equip the crown. Get into a match and I go to the pedestal. I will get the glow on me, so when the killer sees me, he or she knows I picked it up, but they can't know if I had already unlocked it before or not. The thing is, if we go by "let everyone that has picked up a crown live", then the killer would have to let everyone live, except the licensed characters that can't have them. Of course, the killer can choose to farm, I'm doing it when I play killer, but not everyone goes by that.

• Iliketoplaykiller
    Iliketoplaykiller Member Posts: 352

I prefer to play the game the way its supposed to, just because you are sparkling doesn't mean I'm not coming for that ass. On the same note I'm not going to tunnel you just because your shiny.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I honestly don't even think about that.

What i see before anything else is a Survivor that i can hook for BP.

• BatGingerman

See, you are a great person. I love you are playing friendly bubba

• BatGingerman

Yes, im aware. But you should let other people get crowns, help get crowns for other people, and use a crown if you have it. It's a event that happens once every year, no reason to be toxic, camp, and run no ed to make sure people dont get what the event is for.

• syain
    syain Member Posts: 440

No

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270

If they aren't toxic sure but with how much I've been encountering more and more toxic survivors lately you will be surprised how often I don't help survivors in this event which is funny to me as I help farmed BP for survivors during the new years event because I didn't encounter that many sweats during it

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

If we get to EGC and someone sparkly's on death hook, I generally just let them go because I feel too bad. I play both sides, and I know how frustrating it is if you actually want the crown for one of your characters and keep either not finding one or getting killed.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

sorry day 1 was the one day of mercy